Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Striker

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, another thread. Stop dragging your knuckles, Wolves. Get it done already. This final third is not good enough. Just get them in.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate kneejerk type threads but the way Dicko "challenged" for the 6 yard chance at the end was appalling. And I have been a big big supporter and defender of him, however that was so telling.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate kneejerk type threads but the way Dicko "challenged" for the 6 yard chance at the end was appalling. And I have been a big big supporter and defender of him, however that was so telling.

He bottled it then I take it?

U

Ulfhednar

But didn't Bonatini do ok? We didn't fail to win the game just cuz Dicko failed to create / convert a chance at the end. The commentator seems to think we're just not creating enough, he said we only counter attack. Might it be the system needs tweaking?

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This isn't a kneejerk thread at all. It's been a problem since the Kenny Jackett days. Kneejerk is calling players out or exaggerating claims. None of that is going on. Simple, get the striker in!

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But didn't Bonatini do ok? We didn't fail to win the game just cuz Dicko failed to create / convert a chance at the end. The commentator seems to think we're just not creating enough, he said we only counter attack. Might it be the system needs tweaking?

Probably. This is where we see what Nuno can do.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I answered your question..

To be fair you've not though. I get what you're saying though but if he's not gone into the challenge 100% then I can see why perhaps Walsall has made the comment he has, I can see why he's be annoyed.

D

Deleted member 4124

To be fair you've not though. I get what you're saying though but if he's not gone into the challenge 100% then I can see why perhaps Walsall has made the comment he has, I can see why he's be annoyed.
He definitely went in 100%, but he's not tall enough to physically win the challenge.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club will sign somebody thankfully, I have no doubt about that. Bonatini needs serious support/competition. Can't do it all by himself.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He definitely went in 100%, but he's not tall enough to physically win the challenge.

That's fine then. Could have just said that instead of a ****y comment in the first place lol

M

MonkeySpanner

Don't think it would of made a difference today. We weren't at the races most of the game and hardly won anything in midfield.
Half the time we looked like we were out for a stroll around Porto looking for somewhere to have lunch

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me drunk, just because someone has had a beer and daines to write a thread asking for a striker that we truely need some folk take it as if he's asked to have a go on the wife.
Chillax brothers, chillax.

U

Ulfhednar

Ruddy has just said in interview that yes the International Break has come at a good time, it's an opportunity to get energy back into the legs. Are the team training too much and are tired? It's not just this or that player, if we're promotion contenders we should we controlling / dominating more, it can't be down to just missed chances.

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes we need a striker, but the way Fosun and Nuno have gone about our recruitment so far should give us the confidence that they have identified targets and are going after them. We want the right man and we don't want to be ripped off. Not an easy thing to achieve but I trust that the club will go about it in the right way. Still a long way to go this season and we are third so no need to panick!

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need two! Neither bonatini or Dicko are clinical enough for what we need and create with out attacking players.

U

Ulfhednar

Listening to Nuno's interview, it sounds like he's learnt something today, seen spoiling Champ football negate his system, he said they played tight, it was interesting for us. Maybe International break has come at the right time, we need to develop the system a bit more.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ruddy has just said in interview that yes the International Break has come at a good time, it's an opportunity to get energy back into the legs. Are the team training too much and are tired? It's not just this or that player, if we're promotion contenders we should we controlling / dominating more, it can't be down to just missed chances.
Villa, Boro, shef Wednesday, derby, Fulham,etc ain't either. Seemed like we missed a lot today.

Back
Top Bottom