Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Strange, Strange, Rumours

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are some really odd transfer rumours floating arount on the web at the moment, here's a few that involve us....I just wondered if anyone can find any stranger rumours or has any suggestions how they start..

Most of the rumours on here are complete rubbish but this one you can believe: Stearman on loan back to Leicester

-----------------------------------------------------------------
13 Jan 2010 14:45:18
I am the milkman of ricky lambert and he says hes signing for newcastle and alan pardew on wolves radar once they sack mccarthy but compensation is a stubbling block.

portsmouth in :
bentley (loan)
tosic (loan)
nani (loan)
o hara (4m) summer
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolves
Will complete the signing of Stephen Hunt by Saturday for 3 million. Chris Iweuluemo wants to leave as he is not getting enough action, so Mick McCarthy will sell him to Blackpool (2 million) to replace Charlie Adam. Mick will replace Iweuleumo (sorry for the spelling) with Jermaine Beckford, Wolves have already had a 3.5 million bid accepted by Leeds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Jan 2010 23:14:45
Blackpool have enquired about two Wolves strikers, Andy Keogh and Chris iwelumo, however, Mick McCarthy will only let them leave after he brings a replacement. He has made moves for Jermaine BAckford (Keogh's replacement) and for Leon Best (Iwelumo's replacement). It is likely that only one of them will be brought in, therefore, only one of Keogh/Iwelumo will be allowed to leave.

12 Jan 2010 19:52:58
News hot off the press of managerial changes:

Mick McCarthy (sacked by Wolves)
Steve Tilson (Southend to Wolves)

Wolves are keeping an eye on Bristol City's John Akinde as a long term replacement for Chris Iwelumo. Akinde recently impressed at Wycombe and City would want at least £500k.
Wolves are looking to increase their attacking options via wingers and a new striker.
they are after Jermaine Beckford for 1.75 mill to challenge ebanks blake and doyle up front, also on their radar is cardiff duo joe ledley and ross mccormack, ledley to play in the center or left wing and mccormack to fill in the vacant right wing position or to add an attacking midfielder to the team. Mccormack will also challenge the two strikers for positions.

ledley is out of contract in the summer so will go for around 3 mill

mccormack is valued between 2.5 and 3 mill

while beckford should only cost 1.75 mill

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I emailed them with the cast iron dead cert that george ndah was being tracked by inter and it was up on there in no time. Total $$$$$$$$ the lot of it.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
David James to Stoke.

Strange because they already have 2 good keepers and i dont think James is any better then the other 2.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loan deal for the rest of the season. Pulis must disagree with you kidder

Most people do lately tbf :D

I just dont rate him that highly and if he is number 1 for England over Hart in the summer il be worried. Injury prone aswel.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

I'd love someone to collate all the rumours from that website, and edit the FM database to create a parallel universe where they all came true.

P

Penk wolf

I'd love someone to collate all the rumours from that website, and edit the FM database to create a parallel universe where they all came true.

It couldn't happen because of the 2 team rule, some players would sign for 30 different teams in a transfer window.

Back
Top Bottom