Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Strange days

H

Henry Palfrey

Some bad results for the top teams last night with only Preston doing well. Saw some of the Sunderland v Stoke match and S'land looked appalling, Dwight Yorke was their 'playmaker' ffs!
Have you seen Huckerby's goal v Blues, he beat the whole B'ham team (twice)!

However, the best of the night has to go to Hull's 2nd goalscorer who scored a 'Mullery' - if Drogba or Rooney had scored it, it would have been goal of the century.

Overall thought is that we are glad that all the other clubs around us did not win and I suppose they are all thinking the same.

Personally, I'm glad Stoke didn't win. I would rather we consolidated our play off position, i.e. all those just outside the PO's keep losing, and anything else is a bonus. Can't help feeling we've rode our luck a bit recently (before last night) and that there might be a sticky spell coming.

I'm still optimistic though - I've just renewed my ST - Happy days!!

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said before, despite the fact we lost last night was a very good night for us, on paper before the game I thought we had the most difficult game, considering we'd had the least rest of any of the top 8 and we were playing away at an in form team in a local derby, I feared we'd lose ground but we haven't really lost any ground on anyone, a positive result saturday leaves us nicely placed for the final seven games.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we've been a bit lucky but you need that, and we got lucky again last night. A knackered team, down to 10 men, turned over in a derby. Yet we lost no ground on the top spot and the odd point to Sunderland which can be wiped out in 1 match.

I personally think it's going to be jam packed chaos until the final whistles of the season.

M

Mr Wolf

The main thing is even with the results tonight the playoffs are still in our hands. We will probably be in 7th place come saturday though so need to pick up hopefully at least a point against sheff wed. I think a few teams have/will start to feel the pressure now. With our young inexperienced team I just wonder if they will have nads to cope with what is expected to reach the playoffs.

But if they don't I hope the fans don't turn on them and still turn out and support the lads 100% because for me regardless of where we finish now I'm proud of them just for giving me that little bit of hope and belief.

We love you Wanderers we do........

F

fullmoon

There is this 'Magic' word....
Only IF,they had prolonged the game one day later...
Only IF, Coventry had agreed considering Wolves last game was two days ago.....We would have gone through the unbeaten run and sadly,it wasn't.
But overall,i am still optimistic about our chances.Up the Wolves !

Back
Top Bottom