Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steven Mouyokolo

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Celtic summer signing Steven Mouyokolo will be out for six months with a complete rupture of an Achilles tendon, Hoops boss Neil Lennon confirms.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
and there were people who were upset we just let him go after he signed up there. now they have to pay his wages for pretty much the season and he'll likely not play another game up there. another good decision by WWFC.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's the risk that Celtic bought into, but I can't help but feel really sorry for the lad, whose career is going up in flames every time he touches the ball. Fair enough, I'm sure he's still very well off, but it must be depressing beyond belief.

E

Essex Wolf

It's a real shame for the lad as it seems his career is destined to be spent more in the treatment room than on the pitch.

That said he no longer has anything to do with Wolves and harsh as it may sound this isn't the clubs problem anymore so looking at it logically glad he left but wish him well.

C

Captain Bertorelli

Crikey. What's that lad made of? I bet he wasn't breast fed.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bloke is a joke and pretty much sums up the joke that is modern day football that complete and utter wastes of space like this can earn in a week what a nurse earns in a year.

A

andyc225

The bloke is a joke and pretty much sums up the joke that is modern day football that complete and utter wastes of space like this can earn in a week what a nurse earns in a year.

This is a bit over the top mate. He didn't ask for a ruptured achilles.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a bit over the top mate. He didn't ask for a ruptured achilles.

IMO, it's a joke that people like this can get paid so much for so little. There isn't another industry in the world where the rewards for constant failure are so high. It's ludicrous.

Between Ohara, Johnson and him there is probably the best part of 100k a weeks wages. Obscene.

E

Essex Wolf

IMO, it's a joke that people like this can get paid so much for so little. There isn't another industry in the world where the rewards for constant failure are so high. It's ludicrous.

Between Ohara, Johnson and him there is probably the best part of 100k a weeks wages. Obscene.

Can understand your POV here Sedge but is it fair to lump Mouyokolo in with those two. Not sure he had a bad attitude just a bad injury problem but yes the money involved is obscene for such a terrible return.

M

Mr Wolf

It's exactly the same most of the other entertainment industries, Tom Cruise still gets £20m despite his films being rubbish.

B

Broadbent

I'm sure he set out on his football career thinking "I know, I'll get injured and then just draw my pay for $$$$-all".

Give the guy a break.

There's some really horrible people on here sometimes.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's the risk that Celtic bought into, but I can't help but feel really sorry for the lad, whose career is going up in flames every time he touches the ball. Fair enough, I'm sure he's still very well off, but it must be depressing beyond belief.

This.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've always said that the Celtic medical staff are HORRIBLE. This would never happen at another club!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bloke is falling to bits! Have to feel sorry for him.

E

Essex Wolf

The bloke is falling to bits! Have to feel sorry for him.

I actually do.

Although I'm glad he no longer plays for Wolves it's still a shame.

I recall when he joined Wolves there were many positives spoken about him and I looked forward to seeing him as part of a successful Wolves team but sadly it wasn't to be.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lad with talent but a body made of biscuit.
Glad he's someone else's problem.

Wish I could have made millions from being massaged and rehabilitated.
Football is a $$$$ take

D

Deleted member 4023

Injuries can happen to the best of people. The difference this time, is that this is a real physical injury, rather than something in his head :D

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's exactly the same most of the other entertainment industries, Tom Cruise still gets £20m despite his films being rubbish.

Jerry Maguire's a cracking film. Wouldn't pay him 20 million like.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon Steven
Ex Wolf with legs of twiglets
Breaks down once again

D

Dewsburywolf

And then there`s Matt Murray possibly one of our greatest keepers EVER.

B

Broadbent

I'm sure George Ndah would have loved to play more and reach his considerable potential - or Mark Clyde

D

Dewsburywolf

Indeed Broadbent, $$$$es me off at times when players are accused of "stealing a living" just because they have the misfortune to get injured

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lad with talent but a body made of biscuit.
Glad he's someone else's problem.

Wish I could have made millions from being massaged and rehabilitated.
Football is a $$$$ take

As opposed to spending millions for the same thing?:wavey:

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not surprised, he's another player with a hideous injury record, wish him well though!

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Are you for real?

O'Hara and Johnson are failures with a $$$$ attitude.

Mouyokolo is unfortunate with injuries and can't help his situation.

Bit of a difference. Mouyokolo is hardly being "rewarded for failure" - he's picking up a wage for getting injured through doing his job.

A

andyc225

Thing is, if you were injured at work would your bills stop coming through the door?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear, what a pity, how sad. Hope they let him use his own medical team or he will be annoyed.

55 appearances in six seasons! He makes David Edwards look like an iron man contestant.

D

Dewsburywolf

Thing is, if you were injured at work would your bills stop coming through the door?

Kind of understand where you`re coming from but for how long do you get full sick pay before it reverts to part salary? Footballers receive full (overinflated) pay for their whole injury

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor sod can't say I feel sorry for him though (like any other player), after all he can just limp to his range rover sport and drive to his nearest atm and drool over his bank balance.

Back
Top Bottom