Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Morgan please talk to us.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have just been officially relegated. You must have known it was coming so you have had time to think about it. Give us something as your silence is deafening.

S

Sandwell Wolf

We have just been officially relegated. You must have known it was coming so you have had time to think about it. Give us something as your silence is deafening.

I agree completely.

How does he expect us not to dislike him when all he does is hide away?

Steve, you're a $$$$ing coward mate. I thought you scouse $$$$$ were supposed to be hard? You've $$$$ed up this season, come and apologise to the fans and explain yourself, otherwise, sell up and pack your bags.

This club's too big for you.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've asked him to come out and speak many times on here and got shouted down.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looked like he didn't give a $$$$ near the end of the game, laughing.

He should be thinking of the £40+ million he's losing out on next year. Soon wipe the smile off his face.

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's not a disaster if we get relegated remember moxey said!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
He is human....give him a chance to drown his sorrows......

I'm sure he will talk.

B

Batman

They should be putting a club statement together now with what we are doing from here. Preferably announcing that TC will be leaving straight after the Wigan game.

Forget the other 3 games despite what TC says the only thing we can influence is Wigan and they'll probably be safe by then anyway.

We need something from the board asap!

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They should be putting a club statement together now with what we are doing from here. Preferably announcing that TC will be leaving straight after the Wigan game.

Forget the other 3 games despite what TC says the only thing we can influence is Wigan and they'll probably be safe by then anyway.

We need something from the board asap!
I dont know about you but i dont want a club statement I want to hear Morgan actually saying the words. Paper talk is good for your backside and how many of us believe or have faith in Moxey?

D

Deleted member 3545

I guess he will once the season has finished as theres still prize money to play for

H

Hatch End

Prize money Hebburn?

We're bottom now and that's where we're going to end up. There will be no bonus for ending any place higher!

K

King Kenny

It looked like he didn't give a $$$$ near the end of the game, laughing.

He should be thinking of the £40+ million he's losing out on next year. Soon wipe the smile off his face.

The TV panned on to him when we were singing about going to Barnsley, which he found funny and explained what was being sung to the guy next to him. He was appreciating the wit of the Wolves fans at such a time; surely even we can't slag him off for this. Please be careful what you wish for!

S

spittlep

We don't need him to talk we need him to ACT.
Sack Moxey
Sack TC
Sack the backroom staff
Sack the scouts
and start afresh

S

SimplyTheWolves

They will talk to us, they have been a relegation plan in place remember. What they have to say will be what they think we want to hear, and some things they want to get across as far as the future is concerned. They will say their piece and wonder back into the world of business, leaving us all to our own interpretations of what they said.

I've learnt my lesson, I won't be spun around by any more Americanised claptrap. If by now we still don't realise words mean nothing, we never will.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve Morgan is 100% to blame for this mess no one else. He came to this club with a very good CEO a good manager and a £30m pot courtesy of SJH.
He' had no big decisions to make, as soon as things got tough and the big decisions had to be made he $$$$ed it up.

Blame Moxey all you want, but this all lies at Morgan's feet.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve Morgan is 100% to blame for this mess no one else. He came to this club with a very good CEO a good manager and a £30m pot courtesy of SJH.
He' had no big decisions to make, as soon as things got tough and the big decisions had to be made he $$$$ed it up.

+1

End of season he needs to explain a few things and set out the plan for all to hear

If he is not committed ( and that means building phase 2) then he can $$$$ off as far as I am concerned.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I too have this view

However Morgan has a major decision to make - who is he going to appoint as the next Wolves manager

Time to step up Steve and make a decision

Moxey I am happy with

Strats

Reaction score
... but when (if) he speaks, will 'we' believe him?

I remember well the 'big talk' from Morgan, when he bought the club, how he was bought up on the Wolves of the 50's and that he wanted to get us heading in that direction again ...

... never dreamed that he must have meant 50th place in the football league pyramid. :embarassed:

When ambition and actions were required, to back up his ambitions for the team (not the club), where was he?

Time to try Rev2 Mr Morgan, hope you've learned a valid lesson from Rev1.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He 'talked' at the end of last season and then completey failed to back up words with actions. Truly pathetic and the club have got everything they deserved after last season's lucky escape.The only thing that matters now is the calibre of the next Wolves manager and the coaches he brings with him.

D

Deleted member 3545

Prize money Hebburn?

We're bottom now and that's where we're going to end up. There will be no bonus for ending any place higher!

prize money for league postion finishing finishing bottom you get around £800,000 Winners get around £16M. If Wolves finished 3rd from bottom they would pick up roughly £2.5M.

Heres the prize money for the 2009/2010 season.

Chelsea - £16,000,000
Manchester United - £15,200,000
Arsenal - £14,400,000
Totenham Hotspur - £13,600,000
Manchester City - £12,800,000
Aston Villa - £12,000,000
Liverpool - £11,200,000
Everton - £10,400,000
Birmingham - £9,600,000
Blackburn - £8,800,000
Stoke - £8,000,000
Fulham - £7,200,000
Sunderland - £6,400,000
Bolton - £5,600,000
Wolves - £4,800,000
Wigan - £4,000,000
West Ham - £3,200,000
Burnley - £2,400,000
Hull - £1,600,000
Portsmouth - £800,000

J

JR's Boots

Morgan laughing as we were getting relegated didn't do him any favours.

Now that we are officially relegated and the inane witterings of Connor can finally be completely ignored, Morgan must communicate with the fans.

Nero wolf

Reaction score
It is just words from Mr Morgan.
I am not interested in hearing what he has to say.He doesn´t have good enough football knowledge to really know what he is talking about.
Mr Morgan can keep fully stum as fas as I am concerned.
It is his actions that speaks the interesting stuff.

Sack Moxey.
Appoint a decent manager.
Provide the cash.

That is it.

S

SimplyTheWolves

It is just words from Mr Morgan.
I am not interested in hearing what he has to say.He doesn´t have good enough football knowledge to really know what he is talking about.
Mr Morgan can keep fully stum as fas as I am concerned.
It is his actions that speaks the interesting stuff.

Sack Moxey.
Appoint a decent manager.
Provide the cash.

That is it.

+1 Preferably in that order.

F

FLEET WOLF

He is too emotional at the moment, but he will soon get over his team losing at home to the Albion.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have to agree with much of this. Morgan is the man who has the power to make things happen...so far he has severely $$$$ed up.

N

N. Herts Wolf

He is too emotional at the moment, but he will soon get over his team losing at home to the Albion.

Indeed. He didn't look very emotional when he was laughing his $$$$ing head off as the last rites were being performed over the corpse of our premiership body. At least he should tell us what the joke was, must have been a bloody good one to make him look so bloody happy.

M

Monkey Man

If we hear things this week I will believe the club have listened and understood what a PR mess they are, if we don't I dread to think where we are going.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we hear things this week I will believe the club have listened and understood what a PR mess they are, if we don't I dread to think where we are going.

Well we've heard from Moxey today but no sign of our glorious leader!

Back
Top Bottom