Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Mcmanaman

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blatantly hates us, slags us off all game, then heard saying in microphone 'I don't like Wolves.' oh dear. Sack him BT. ****ing ****er.
Hope we put a complaint in.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blatantly hates us, slags us off all game, then heard saying in microphone 'I don't like Wolves.' oh dear. Sack him BT. ****ing ****er.
Hope we put a complaint in.
I thought I must have misheard. *******.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't take him seriously. He has to be an Everton homer?

Last edited:
L

lostinbristol

Yes indeed. Steve McManaman. Do **** off. We all heard that clear as day.

E

E is for idiot.

He obviously had no clue how we play at all. He was awful. Didn't need to hear him say that at the end, it was obvious just from listening to him.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Complete and utter *******. Did Nuno **** his missus?

W

we8wba

We should all threaten bt with cancellation as we expect impartial commentary

Only with any sort serious campaign will Bt ever listen to us

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s at 146 minutes of the whole programme.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I were standing next to him listening to that drivel, I would have decked him, and I'm not a violent man!

More seriously. What a joke. BT Sport should be ashamed they picked an Everton fan as the expert. It was like listening to a local radio station commentating on their home team.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Relentlessly negative about us all game. Didn't criticise Everton once. Post match comments check out.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I think he showed bias against Wolves, doesn’t understand the way we play, but also had a point in his frustration that there were ways we could have done better.
I heard what he said too. The thing we don’t know is if that is all he said. Could it have continued to be something he didn’t like Wolves doing? Sitting back so much? Passing backwards?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always has been and always will be, a bell.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be made to apologise can't stand his commentary anyway that's why I watched on NBC

Germannick

Groupie
Reaction score
Who cares...we just drew our opening game against a team that has spen BIG and looking at a top six spot and quite frankly made them look ordinary.
This. Totally. Was McManaman on the pitch? Did he influence the game? We're going to hear a lot of people (famous or otherwise) say they don't like us this year. Forget it and help our team do its talking on the pitch. For me, the fact that McManaman was ****ed off is a very good marker of how we did, which I think was pretty good.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he showed bias against Wolves, doesn’t understand the way we play, but also had a point in his frustration that there were ways we could have done better.
I heard what he said too. The thing we don’t know is if that is all he said. Could it have continued to be something he didn’t like Wolves doing? Sitting back so much? Passing backwards?
Actually that's a fair point Sue.

Back
Top Bottom