Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Froggat on Twitter

D

Dewsburywolf

Maybe because he should be back at the Mol sacking Saunders and getting on the phone to Adkins.

Can't he use his phone in Liverpool? Weren't there allegations that Stale was sacked by text?

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
Did he not say at parliament meeting that he wasn't a Liverpool fan any longer? Or something like that?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I support Wolves but it doesn't stop me going to other grounds to watch matches which don't involve Wolves.

Some people will moan about anything!

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not like its half-term and he can't attend.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

There's enough real problems to slag him off about. This isn't one of them.

D

Deleted member 4099

I support Wolves but it doesn't stop me going to other grounds to watch matches which don't involve Wolves.

Some people will moan about anything!

So after 3 years of total tripe on and off the pitch people aren't entitled to moan or be $$$$ed off !?.

H

Hatch End

It is part of the problem. His heart is not with Wolves and he doesn't really care about us. We're now an embarassment to him and he would get rid if someone made a satisfactory offer.

B

Batman

He's got to watch premier league football somewhere his decisions at the club he owns have ensured he won't be watching any at wolves for the next decade.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So after 3 years of total tripe on and off the pitch people aren't entitled to moan or be $$$$ed off !?.

As someone else said above, of all the problems going on, granted people are free to have a moan, but Steve Morgan going to a Liverpool game isn't one of them.

D

Deleted member 4099

As someone else said above, of all the problems going on, granted people are free to have a moan, but Steve Morgan going to a Liverpool game isn't one of them.

I agree to be fair,but it's the perception of him going to watch Liverpool that is the problem. When were in absolute free fall and he says he cares not for Liverpool anymore then he's there with his kids it's seems like he's talking $$$$$$.

A

andyc225

It is part of the problem. His heart is not with Wolves and he doesn't really care about us. We're now an embarassment to him and he would get rid if someone made a satisfactory offer.

He's admitted already that he would sell the club if an offer came along. I would've liked owners like the Pozzo family at Watford.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't Adkins from Liverpool or somewhere nearby? Perhaps he's been to see him this morning and fancied going to the game this afternoon?

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ideally, Morgan could go and watch whoever he wanted whenever he wanted. But the current situation is far from ideal and this is yet another piece of easily avoidable bad PR.

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
I agree to be fair,but it's the perception of him going to watch Liverpool that is the problem. When were in absolute free fall and he says he cares not for Liverpool anymore then he's there with his kids it's seems like he's talking $$$$$$.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. Just something else that isn't doing him any favours.

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He might be trying to influence a loan deal for us... Maybe give the bloke the benefit of the doubt sometimes?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I told you we were going to sign Shelvey on loan tomorrow and Morgan is sorting out the loose ends today, would some of you wind your necks in?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems a bit of a $$$$ stir from Froggatt.

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If I told you we were going to sign Shelvey on loan tomorrow and Morgan is sorting out the loose ends today, would some of you wind your necks in?

Never mind Shelvey, any chance Gerrard and Souza :D

Fingers crossed I hope your right

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Steve Morgan said he definately isn't a Liverpool fan - my $$$$. He sees more Liverpool games than wolves.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he wearing his wolves scarf ?

A

ArnoldWolf

I went to the Stevenage v Notts County match a few weeks ago. Doesn't make me any less of a Wolves fan.

D

Deleted member 4099

Of course they are but this one is petty and pathetic.

Yes it may be petty but when people vent there spleen it's usually not directed in the right direction. Morgan and the other hierarchy deserve all the grief they get.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes it may be petty but when people vent there spleen it's usually not directed in the right direction. Morgan and the other hierarchy deserve all the grief they get.

Troubling with attacking people over petty things is that it dilutes the criticism for when it really matters.

D

Deleted member 4099

Troubling with attacking people over petty things is that it dilutes the criticism for when it really matters.

Again I agree to a point but the truth of the matter it's gone past criticism or opinion .Wolves are a complete mess inside out ,so the time for reasonable debate has passed for many. Hence the petty abuse of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom