Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

stephen ireland's hair..

F

fielden05

random i know, but was just watching him on motd2. i was sure that when he first broke onto the scene he hardly had any hair and now he has a full head of it! what has happened here?!!?

Stephen%20Ireland.jpg

M

Mr Zuki

Hold the front page.

Shock, Horror!

Young Man In Hair Still Growing Exclusive

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
this is supposedly the real reason he made up all that twaddle of his grandmother having died so he had to leave the irish squad - the reality was apaprently his teammates teased him so mercilessly over his hair and he couldn't take it anymore

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
better than a combover though!!

D

Dewsburywolf

Anybody got pictures of Bully when he was playing for us to put with pictures of him now? He's round about 40 isn't he?

I had a similar hair problem a few years back until my Barber put me onto a different shampoo. Hair's now quite a bit fuller, I'm 44.

H

HSV Wolf

Anybody got pictures of Bully when he was playing for us to put with pictures of him now? He's round about 40 isn't he?

I had a similar hair problem a few years back until my Barber put me onto a different shampoo. Hair's now quite a bit fuller, I'm 44.

Name of and where please......for a friend of course

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It didn`t work on the guy on the left..

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gratters

Your heads shrunk !!!

Then why isn't your barber a billionaire ? I heard someone say on the radio once that the financial reward for finding an absolute 'cure' for baldness is greater than that waiting for the discovery of the cure to cancer or Aids !!! Nice world !

Last edited by a moderator:

glasgowwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Men are extremely vain....

A cure for Baldness would indeed bring untold riches....

D

Dewsburywolf

Your heads shrunk !!!

Then why isn't your barber a billionaire ?

I didn't say I was bald I just said my hair is fuller now since I changed shampoo (which it is) my hair was receding fast but now isn't as bad as it was.No miracle cure.

G

Gratters

Baldness that isn't male pattern is CAUSED by the chemicals in shampoo !

Look at tramps how many are bald ? or another way how many HAVEN'T got a massive matted thick head of hair !!!

FACT !

Oh and I'm about to shatter a few posters but a doctor mate once told me that the baldness gene comes from your MOTHERS father, not your own !

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He still drives a Range Rover with pink alloy wheels so no matter how much hair he has he still looks like a $$$$$$.

glasgowwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Look at tramps how many are bald ? or another way how many HAVEN'T got a massive matted thick head of hair !!!

FACT !

Oh and I'm about to shatter a few posters but a doctor mate once told me that the baldness gene comes from your MOTHERS father, not your own !

I agree,I take after my Maternal grandfather.
My old mans is bald, and went bald before 30.

My hair is very thin, and a horrble silvery colour

W

wolfie smith

FACT !

britney%20still%20bald.jpg

one bald tramp...........i would though

Back
Top Bottom