Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spurs Verdict

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No voice left!

Strange experience being filmed by the home fans inside and outside the ground "you've only come to see the wanderers!"

Amazing day, slightly annoyed by the amount of fans around me calling for ruddy to be recalled all through the first 60 mins

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just on train back up to Manchester now.

Will keep this relatively brief... first half we did well and were it not for a goal that Rui, IMO, should have done better with, but should never have even happened as was a blatant foul, we would have gone in level.

Second half, I stood on my seat at 3-1 up, trying to take it all in, but had to then get down as thought I was going to keel over. That’s what this team does for us. They are brilliant, simply brilliant. We are here to take over.

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s all part of Nunos crafty plan.

He tells them” don’t do too much first half, then after half time turn it on and we all look brilliant”

Come on me Babbies.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno absolutely nailed it. - 10

Moutinho changed the game and that was the Costa we know and love.

We simply have to sign Jonny and Raul permanently. The latter is getting better and better every game. His goal was a delight.

Tottenham sat back and I just knew we’d score.

Rui - 7 only because of some of the kicking
Doc - 8 lovely assist for Helder
Jonny - 8 I love him
Boly - 8 I thought he’d given a pen away. Love his turns
Bennet - 7 Solid
Coady - 9 Some delightful tackles and passing
Dendoncker - 7 Did very well and clearly put in for the muscle to boss Sissoko
Neves - 7 His best game for a while
Cav - 8 Has to stay in the team, all action and on fire
Adama - 7 Think he did well and tired out Davies ready for Costa
Raul - 9 That finish was seriously beautiful

Subs:
Moutinho - 10 What an appearance. Changed the game for us
Costa - 9 ENERGY, pace and determination
MGW - didn’t see enough of him to score

FANS - 900 out of 10. You looked beautiful me babbies.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's a good time to write my first message here, after a magnificent victory in Wembley. Just wanted to say hello to all Wolves fans. Here a supporter in Spain.
I know Cavaleiro and Costa quite well because they played for Deportivo La Coruña, my local team.

Now let's celebrate 7th place! :)

Hola Spanish wolf.
1-0 down
3-1 up
Helder Costa wrapped it up with a nic nac paddy whack give a dog a bone
Nunos bringing football home !!!

Luv it Jez.

D

Deleted member 3518

I think it's a good time to write my first message here, after a magnificent victory in Wembley. Just wanted to say hello to all Wolves fans. Here a supporter in Spain.
I know Cavaleiro and Costa quite well because they played for Deportivo La Coruña, my local team.

Now let's celebrate 7th place! :)

Hola, just back from Malaga, welcome to the Wolves family.

Beach Umbrella

Groupie
Reaction score
:) Proud. Proud. Proud.

Up there with last year’s away day at Brizzle and this year’s at Boro, Cardiff, West Ham & Newcastle.

Thought Martin Chivers spoke very well at half time about our team in the 70’s. Would have been interesting to hear what he has to say about Nuno’s boys, after that second half.

Rui seemed to misjudge Kane’s shot. He seemed to be trying to tip it round the post with his wrong hand (as he often does) but got the timing wrong. Very pleased for Helda & Adama but the whole team performed superbly.

Spurs have only lost at Wembley this season to Liverpool, Barca, Man City and now the Mighty Wolves !

Won’t be going home with a sore head though because “Landlord” is £5.25 a pint. :(

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Living in Kent I am surrounded by London club fans.
gone are the days when they would make remarks like
what league are Wolves in?
and Are wolves still going?
we have arrived and we have earned it!
I have had congratulations from my friends and neighbours who support
Chelsea,Arsenal ,West ham and the local club Charlton.
But The Spurs fans are noticeable by their absence!
So,So proud of my club ....love my Wolves forever.

D

Deleted member 3518

Living in Kent I am surrounded by London club fans.
gone are the days when they would make remarks like
what league are Wolves in?
and Are wolves still going?
we have arrived and we have earned it!
I have had congratulations from my friends and neighbours who support
Chelsea,Arsenal ,West ham and the local club Charlton.
But The Spurs fans are noticeable by their absence!
So,So proud of my club ....love my Wolves forever.

ENJOY!;)

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boly MotM according to BBC. Personally thought Moutinho was best player even though he only played 20 or so minutes.
I thought Coady was MotM today. Unspectacular but solid as solid could ever be.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That Kane dive today.

Dear oh dear. What a cheating,lispy ****.

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just got home, voice gone... still can’t quite believe that I was watching Wolves, just so unbelievably proud someone pass me an ale......how quiet were they though LOL

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All the false dawns trying to get promoted to the premier, the choke season 2001/02, not competing in 2003 when we finally got there, Saunders taking us to league 1, the years waiting to see what Morgan actually wanted to do with our club etc etc. Just sit back and reflect at the end of 2018. We”re 7th in the Premier League after coming from behind to beat title contenders Spurs away.
After all the frustrations this feels oh so sweet. Have a happy new year my beloved fellow Wolves fans...

D

Deleted member 3518

Here with my eldest boy, one of the few things we do together. A few drinks, a great performance and time with the Wolves family of all generations feeling emotional right now.

Supporters of all clubs talking and congratulating us on the journey home.

Amazing day that I don’t want to finish

Lap it up and enjoy mate, won't get much better!

S

ShropshireLad

:) Proud. Proud. Proud.

Up there with last year’s away day at Brizzle and this year’s at Boro, Cardiff, West Ham & Newcastle.

Thought Martin Chivers spoke very well at half time about our team in the 70’s. Would have been interesting to hear what he has to say about Nuno’s boys, after that second half.

Rui seemed to misjudge Kane’s shot. He seemed to be trying to tip it round the post with his wrong hand (as he often does) but got the timing wrong. Very pleased for Helda & Adama but the whole team performed superbly.

Spurs have only lost at Wembley this season to Liverpool, Barca, Man City and now the Mighty Wolves !

Won’t be going home with a sore head though because “Landlord” is £5.25 a pint. :(
Spurs fans coming out of the ground were complimentary, as were Wet Spam fans.

Can we re-locate to London? :D

OK, then, I understand. :cool:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 38

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder what the excuse will be why spurs lost. Kane looked shellshocked when interviewed saying these are the games they should win, but Wolves don't roll on their bellies to be tickled by anybody. Big learning curb for you Mr Kane. Remember what Nuno tells his players about being humble, to win things you have to beat the opposition rather than think your superior.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I started going in 1970. The second half performance was as good as anything i have ever seen in a wolves shirt. We didnt sneak a win, we dominated a team in 2nd place at wembley while 0-1 down. I am so proud, have lost my voice and i honestly never thought these days would be possible before fosun bought the club. It feels like we are properly back now.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll just leave this here.

Great day, Moutinho immense when he came on, never wasted a ball. A nearly afternoon for Cav. Well pleased for Costa, played with a real purpose in his cameo, and it enabled Doc to look like Doc.

Wolves fans brilliant.

Attachments

• 298E18F3-FFA0-4417-BE8C-22459120137F.jpeg
    298E18F3-FFA0-4417-BE8C-22459120137F.jpeg
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 67

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Coady was MotM today. Unspectacular but solid as solid could ever be.
I love how he advanced the holding back line upfield today. He moved a full 10 yards further in the second half helping maintain pressure. To be fair moutinho's control helped us to take charge of midfield thus enabling coady's advance. But I love how he moved it all forward. He really is a great captain

M

merseawolf

Was odd being in the home end but still enjoyed it so much. That 2nd half was as good as i have ever seen us play. Totally dominated the team 2nd in The Prem. So proud of the boys.
In-laws very complimentry about our team which was great to hear.

Back
Top Bottom