Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spurs v Wolves Pre-Match...

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno only thinking about the next match...

...but like all of us, he must be thinking about the last two...

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doherty involved in two of the goals when we beat Spuds last season. Wonder if that inspired Mourinho to buy him!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Game 36 of the 2020/2021 League campaign, takes us back to the scene - of a most spectacular crime which we committed last season!

Spurs know that only a win, will keep there dreams of the Champions League alive, whilst we have seen in the last 2 outings that our youngsters are a decent little crop and I am sure will be eager to stop them.

Another win puts us on 48 points and not just striking distance of another 50+ season, but only a point off Mr Smith’s men down the road.

Let’s hope we can finish off there dreams; make it 7 points in 9 in the League and clinch 3 out of 3 at Spurs away since Promotion!

geowolf

Reaction score
Really looking forward to today's match. Some tantalising glimpses against Brighton of what the young Wolves are capable of and my expectations have shot sky high.

dennison11

Reaction score
After what Nuno said in his press conference, got a funny feeling it'll be Adama & Fabio up top with MGW & Vitinha playing just behind

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Wondered if the implication was that we robbed them last year, the game swung about a bit, but I thought we were worth a win.

For this week people seem optimistic post-Brighton, it's amazing how easily a win against 10 men obliterates the memory of Burnley and the first half. Patched up and on the beach against a team who really need the points, would be more a miracle than a theft to win today.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every week I think about asking on here what channel the game is on. But then go, nahh I'll google it.
As I'm a kind sort of giving guy, I'm going to post it here so you don't have to go through 5 adverts first.

It's on sky.

Call me ITK.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never been less bothered about a game, probably as my lads team kicking off at same time. But football has lost its appeal when I can’t go, I truly don’t care today, hope Wolves win but it won’t ruin my day if we don’t, where’s usually my Mrs avoids me if we lose as I’m so miserable

D

Deleted member 4184

Kilman has a good game and then gets dropped for calamity Saiss. Aside from that it's a decent team.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really think there are other reasons why Kilman is being overlooked. In all of his games this season he has performed as well or better than everyone else in that defensive line.
It has been suggested (here perhaps?) that Kilman disagreed with Nuno in a clear the air meeting with the squad. If so, perhaps the answer is obvious

Back
Top Bottom