Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spurs game covid restrictions

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know if there will be anything in place? I have had my two jabs but my under 18 grandsons obviously haven’t. Will they have to have proof of a negative test? If so where do they get one?

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know if there will be anything in place? I have had my two jabs but my under 18 grandsons obviously haven’t. Will they have to have proof of a negative test? If so where do they get one?

Don't know if they need them, but they presumably have them for school. If not, you can order some for free.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
There are no restrictions relating to being double jabbed, having proof of being double jabbed or having a negative LFT. They seem to be surveying people to ask how they feel about it coming in later and no doubt will have to be seen to be following the law of course, I doubt it will be a major issue though, the vast majority will be double jabbed, and those too daft to be will be nonetheless be clever enough to get round the restriction.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Nothing mandatory, but the usual recommendations- keep your hands sanitised, wear a mask if needed, social distance where possible.

Back
Top Bottom