Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sporting 1 - 1 Wolves verdict

Johnny5

Reaction score
Under the circumstances I think it is crazy not to see what players like Cutrone and Jordao could do in the pre season. If Fosun sre not prepared to back us financially we need to look at every avenue there is.
I couldn't disagree more! Of all the sticks we use to beat Fosun with this is the least useful. Cutrone is rubbish as has been proven at his previous loan spells as well as his minutes for us, not taking into account his bad attitude.

Jordao has rightly been overlooked for Ronan who has been very good and deserves a place in the squad for me.

We're all a bit concerned to varying degrees but this makes no sense.
I'll throw my toys out of the pram when it's deemed necessary but happy to wait and see for now.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still looks like we are going to struggle to score, whatever formation we play. The defensive back 4 of today looked easily the best, compared to the previous attempts we've made. Jonny and RaN look comfortable as fullbacks. Kilman definitely good enough for the role, Collins looks like he's not used to playing out from the back (especially when pressed by good opponents) , but otherwise did his job.

Though some of the approach play was excellent, we still had the same old situation of "nobody in the box". Repeatedly.
To me the approach play looks better than it tactically is. However many passes it takes we still end up most of the time with a winger twisting and turning against a defence that is set, with not many options around him.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto really should have played in MGW on 2 of those occasions. Has to do better in those situations for us.
I don't get how you can say that. For the first one at least he has to pick out one guy out of 3 defenders from 20 yards away...it's a worldy of a ball if he hits that.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get how you can say that. For the first one at least he has to pick out one guy out of 3 defenders from 20 yards away...it's a worldy of a ball if he hits that.

Agreed. It's a good angle and he did the right thing to shoot. Seen him score from there.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

1st one, on re-watch i'll hold my hands up on that, 2nd one, has to do it earlier/better

Back
Top Bottom