Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton v Wolves comms. thread.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa and Adama eventually made a big difference. The Southampton defenders were scared of them in the end. Gomes what can I say. Downsides though were nunes Cunha semedo and kilman at times. Cunha and nunes anonymous for large periods.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes is a legend in the making, especially with a start like that
Well yes, but moments prior to that i was thinking: 'He's not ready for the pace of the game/league, that's 2 occasions in quick succession where he was favourite to win the ball but a Saints player nipped in front of him'.
Shows what I know, cos he was sure as hell alive to what was going on when attacking seconds later.

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Happy you enjoyed that. It was true at the time I said it but you go ahead and get your little dig in. You do it a lot so it clearly gives you a thrill. Delighted we won by the way but at the time I made the point we had 5 or six who hadn’t turned up and I wasn’t the only one pointing this out. If you want to though I will go through your posts about Fulham at the start of this season or Brentford the season before and put a big fat lol next to them if you want me to be petty as well.
And you were right. Subs win the game. A few really flaky performances in the first half. I think Cunha will be fine but he is a support striker not the main man. I’m struggling to see the point in Nunes though. For all their faults Costa and Traore completely changed the game. The next starting 11 will be very interesting

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy you enjoyed that. It was true at the time I said it but you go ahead and get your little dig in. You do it a lot so it clearly gives you a thrill. Delighted we won by the way but at the time I made the point we had 5 or six who hadn’t turned up and I wasn’t the only one pointing this out. If you want to though I will go through your posts about Fulham at the start of this season or Brentford the season before and put a big fat lol next to them if you want me to be petty as well.
Lol

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa and Adama eventually made a big difference. The Southampton defenders were scared of them in the end. Gomes what can I say. Downsides though were nunes Cunha semedo and kilman at times. Cunha and nunes anonymous for large periods.
That’s what a squad is for. Wasn’t those guys day today, but the subs made an impact.. Cunha has been effective in recent weeks.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s what a squad is for. Wasn’t those guys day today, but the subs made an impact.. Cunha has been effective in recent weeks.

Cunha will be fine. He looks a great player to me but won't be effective every game. The days of a Raul type striker doing it all are over but in a good way. Now we actually look like we have some goals from all over the pitch which is much better.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely I do and absolutely they deserve it

Says a lot about you to be honest. At least you admit you enjoy taking the **** out of fellow posters which is in itself quite sad and pathetic. Then again I saw your post where you were taking the **** out of some chap who frequents your pub. I wouldnt mind betting you are the sort that couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag and wouldnt say half of what you do on here to a persons face. You seem that kind to me with the way you post on here and the sarcy digs at several posters.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I’m great, just laughing at your latest nervous breakdown

As someone who suffers with depression and badly and who has had two nervous breakdowns I find that offensive pal. You really are showing yourself up in a poor way on here tonight.

Beaumont2112

Groupie
Reaction score
Played 60 minutes with 10 men in the toughest league in world football!

Don’t care if it was against the bottom of the table Saints and we struggled!

We were losing 1-0, down to 10 men and up against a ‘Homer’ referee.

Let in sink in Mixers, we overcame all the odds and won 2 f****** 1!

Superb win. Just superb.
And a nice 16-1 to win at half time

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish he'd spend more time on the joke thread, he's great. :smile:

Disappointed in that post mate to be honest. The above poster talking about nervous break downs when I have had two in the not too distant past. We normally get on quite well on here. Disappointed that you think I am a joke but there we are.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointed in that post mate to be honest. The above poster talking about nervous break downs when I have had two in the not too distant past. We get on quite well. Disappointed that you think I am a joke but there we are.
Sorry I just saw the lol post, and the quote about lack of intensity. I didn't see any comment relating to nervous breakdown etc.
For the record I think you are a decent poster on the whole, I have made some light hearted comments about glass half full and the like. Not malicious.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve had an amazing win today, and this is the third personal feud type situation that’s needed dealing with. Needs to stop.

It would help if Stevebullsknee wasnt so rude and making comments about nervous breakdowns when I have had them in the past Mutchy. Total lack of thought by him and he does it a lot throughout this forum with me and other posters.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry I just saw the lol post, and the quote about lack of intensity. I didn't see any comment relating to nervous breakdown etc.
For the record I think you are a decent poster on the whole, I have made some light hearted comments about glass half full and the like. Not malicious.

No worries mate.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
For those now complaining for having posts removed, sbk has had one removed amongst them and been given a warning. If he continues it will be a ban. Jos has had his say and it ends now.

Back
Top Bottom