Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton v Wolves comms thread.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting thought Hwang might start over Trincao but expected Adama to start. COYW we need this win

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Moutinho still a massive weakness but glad we've got some legs in midfield who'll get into box. Front 3 very interesting, should be lots of free flowing attacking football with Adama out, allegedly

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that 2 keepers on the bench? Would have assumed Richards might make it but fair play Bruno.

Would have preferred Boly in but oh well. Cmon lads!

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Donck, Hwang and Pod all scored this season so get why he’s done it and Neves has played every game… with him and Adama and Trincao to come off the bench then we look strong… just need a win, any kind of win today

They fancy it, we need to stand up and be counted today. No excuses

geowolf

Reaction score
Was that a cheer just now from the Saints changing room? Must have just read the line-up.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent front 3

Mental that moutinho is ahead of neves . If he takes a short corner or hits the first month once today he needs fining

Saiss and coady ahead of boly is just madness

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play for making changes. Neves has been dreadful for 2 games but still has it in to have a worldie. Brave call.

Interesting that all of the summer was about keeping hold of Neves and Traore and now neither find themselves in the XI. Shows the value of selling players at their peak.

Glad to see changes in the main. I'd play Neves and I'd 100 per cent play Boly but I like seeing something different. Fingers ****ing crossed

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brave team. Donk and Pod earned their starts. Be interesting to see if we're more incisive and controlled without Adama. The team need to deliver now.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he's telling the team and players that no one is undroppable and hwang and podence deserve it, my only gripe is play traore instead of jimenez.. hwang up top.

got to be something to do with jimenez being the star man.

would like to have seen neves next to doncker.

Play for your spot

Last edited:

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well, got to respect Bruno for having balls. Not the calls I'd have made and Christ, here we go with another afternoon of crap corners and free-kicks. Fearing the worst and feeling slightly sick...

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Southampton were the team in the league “statistically” most susceptible to Adama.
So apart from Coady starting,
Boly being left out yet again,
Moutinho starting (most dribbled past player in the WHOLE league)
And of corse no Adama,
I am now not confident!

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We become so predictable when adama plays so happy podence and hwang have started.

Donk starting instead of neves is good also, neves hasn’t just been himself.

Marcal at LWB is frustrating as he gives us nothing going forward. If we were playing 4 at the back maybe but he becomes redundant as an attacking player.

3 cb are are just annoying persisting with Coady especially with boly back fit. Would of had Marcal at cb.

Raul will come good today!!!

Up the wolves !!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss hooked at half time against Brentford yet starts over Boly who looked decent against Spurs. Really odd. Not sure at all about playing Moutinho ahead of Neves. Yes Neves poor the last couple of games but still our best central midfield player by a mile.

Hope the front three work out today. We need goals and a positive performance today.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a chance Saiss,Mouts and Raul should be starting over Boly,Adama and Neves.

Reactions: Ian

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal be kung fu fighting, adama on the bench despite being as fast as lightning.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also sky can **** off!!! Our Game up first and all they are talking about is the worse Arsenal and Spurs teams in a decades!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please please please let our set pieces actually look like we work on them in training today and please let someone else other than Moutinho take them!

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems mental to me that Boly doesn’t start. Surely can only mean that he is not ready for 2 games in a week yet. If that’s not the case it’s madness picking either Coady or Saiss ahead of him. Surprised Traore has been dropped too.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please please please let our set pieces actually look like we work on them in training today and please let someone else other than Moutinho take them!
Moutinho is 100% taking them unfortunately. It’d either be neves or ait nouri and neither are playing

Back
Top Bottom