Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton at home 29 Sept

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****, have we sold out for this one already? I'm only a member but I've managed to get to both home games so far, as well as Wet Spam away courtesy of a friend and I'll be at Palace. However, it looks like all tickets (Gene Kelly aside) are already gone for this. I'm a bit frustrated because I know people who've been far less loyal over the years who just happen to have been in a better position (as in, not living in Essex and working weekends) recently who now attend without any drama.

I wonder how many we could've sold for this? I reckon 30k Wolves plus 2-3k Saints. When do the open seats go on sale?

D

Deleted member 4456

****, have we sold out for this one already? I'm only a member but I've managed to get to both home games so far, as well as Wet Spam away courtesy of a friend and I'll be at Palace. However, it looks like all tickets (Gene Kelly aside) are already gone for this. I'm a bit frustrated because I know people who've been far less loyal over the years who just happen to have been in a better position (as in, not living in Essex and working weekends) recently who now attend without any drama.

I wonder how many we could've sold for this? I reckon 30k Wolves plus 2-3k Saints. When do the open seats go on sale?
There's now a waiting list option on the online ticket system. Put your name down for that in the area that you want, and if one gets returned you'll be able to buy it.

W

wolvesultra

Sold out including the corner pal I'm afraid barring a few single seats in the family enclosure.

Few hundred did make it to general sale but didn't last long.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Couldn't this have gone on the
Wolves v Southampton 29th September
thread that discusses exactly the same availability of tickets ???

Back
Top Bottom