Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

South Bank Showing a Bit of Class Today

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Thought we were impeccable today, firstly backing Bruno, then geeing up Neto and finally drowning out the boo boys and backing Hwang for the time he was on the pitch.

Think that was behind Bruno’s show of appreciation at the end.

Today was about the team and the fans reconnecting and at full time it was obvious how much that meant to them.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Thought we were impeccable today, firstly backing Bruno, then geeing up Neto and finally drowning out the boo boys and backing Hwang for the time he was on the pitch.

Today was about the team and the fans reconnecting and at full time it was obvious how much that meant to them.
They were brilliant all match, I was in the billy quiet but near to the southbank 10/10 today sounded great.

W

WasStefan

Agree

Steve Bull nowhere to be seen

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep agree class act

superwolves

Reaction score
This is what it's all about the crowd plays a massive part in our chances of winning a game we can either intimidate the opposition and make things harder for them or we can intimidate our own team and make it an uncomfortable environment for them to relax and perform. Molineux has to be a fortress for us to be successful

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been a critic on here but great atmosphere today round me in South Bank, hang your head in shame the few that booed Hwang.
On a totally different topic my mobility is **** these days to the point my supporting days are numbered but how great the numerous people in the South Bank I don't know who give a helping hand, all ages and credit to them

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was critical of the south bank last week but your were brilliant today....I said the atmosphere had been a bit flat for a bit, since we all came back from lockdown really.....the team needs the crowd and particularly the south bank....(I'm a north banker)

We never had it so good so for God sake get behind em.....get the boo boys out....

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done South Bank. Great to hear.

Shame there’s bitching aimed at other fans in other stands despite that eh.
I think a lot of the bitching from us in the Bully is because the South Bank really can't be heard from J10. I'm a bit over from there and I can hear both. There was a point today when the South Bank was singing and us in J10 were at the same time giving it the 'can you hear?' song. That screen is a really effective acoustic barrier. Sort the ground out Fosun ffs.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Further to me last post...

I thought the atmosphere was great today. It was a middling game, against a decent club we've no issue with.

What was going on with the quadrant? They, on their own, out sung the away fans. It makes me think it'd be great if we could settle on a permanent spot for the away fans.

W

WasStefan

I think a lot of the bitching from us in the Bully is because the South Bank really can't be heard from J10. I'm a bit over from there and I can hear both. There was a point today when the South Bank was singing and us in J10 were at the same time giving it the 'can you hear?' song. That screen is a really effective acoustic barrier. Sort the ground out Fosun ffs.
I think you may be deaf in your left ear

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s always great in the South Bank, passionate fans singing, shouting and cheering the team on. I think it was better last week than this.

Ok so some people can’t hear us but, you know what, it’s always so lively and noisy in the SB we very rarely hear anyone else apart from noisy away fans if in the Steve Bull Lower.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Been a critic on here but great atmosphere today round me in South Bank, hang your head in shame the few that booed Hwang.
On a totally different topic my mobility is **** these days to the point my supporting days are numbered but how great the numerous people in the South Bank I don't know who give a helping hand, all ages and credit to them

Be lovely if the club could help you in some way Rhos I know they do offer help to some fans regarding access to the game.

Maybe you could ask?

On topic, I'm a South Banker but sat in the NB for the Preston game. Was great to hear us from a different stand and thought we were great in that game too when on song.

However I do think generally the atmosphere has been a bit flat for a while and it's true of home fans in most stadiums now.

Early goals for home sides are such a game changer which has impacted away teams tactics a great deal.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Be lovely if the club could help you in some way Rhos I know they do offer help to some fans regarding access to the game.

Maybe you could ask?

On topic, I'm a South Banker but sat in the NB for the Preston game. Was great to hear us from a different stand and thought we were great in that game too when on song.

However I do think generally the atmosphere has been a bit flat for a while and it's true of home fans in most stadiums now.

Early goals for home sides are such a game changer which has impacted away teams tactics a great deal.
The club will 100% help, you can also have your seat moved to aid that if required Rhos if you get in contact I know a bloke who they facilitated it for

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you may be deaf in your left ear
Couldn't hear the south bank at all except the When the Wolves go marching in about 80th minute. Like the poster above you can't hear from J10 which was singing most of the game.

Back
Top Bottom