Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Solbakken on Football Focus today

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our new manager is on football focus today, just seen Dan Walker mention it on the friday focus video on the bbc footy site

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was only dead for seven minutes :D

O

Oxford_Wolf

Dammit, I as driving at the time and missed it. Any ideas when/if it goes on iplayer?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dammit, I as driving at the time and missed it. Any ideas when/if it goes on iplayer?

Immediately. It's only MoTd that you have to wait til Tues...I think!

I may be wrong. Just did a search for Football Focus and 'no results found'. How queer is that? They produced it so I wouldn't have thought they'd be rights issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

as the bloke who did the interview was the bald chap from the football league show you might find it's included tonight as part of the show.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Immediately. It's only MoTd that you have to wait til Tues...I think!

I may be wrong. Just did a search for Football Focus and 'no results found'. How queer is that? They produced it so I wouldn't have thought they'd be rights issues.

I don't know if FF is broadcast live, but if it is it takes some time to convert the programme to an iPlayer-friendly format. Either way it should be up soon

B

bridgnorthwolf

I sky+'d it 'cos I saw Dan Walker on the breakfast show mentioning his feature with Ståle and the best quote he's ever heard about him only being dead 7 minutes. Not watched it yet though.

J

johnybig32

Why has no-one started a "MM was on GOS this morning thread?"

Twas interesting when Ben Sheppard was giving out technical info about the new EPL ball.

MM said "bla bla". Dinosaur?

V

VikingWolf

Link to the youtube clip [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3cvw5Q7JYw"]Stale Solbakken on Football Focus (25-08-2012) [Wolverhampton Wanderers] - YouTube[/nomedia], for those who can't see BBC online.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Finally just got round to watching the recording.

Great clip of StÃ¥le flicking the ball up and hitting Björn on the back of the head with it and Sławo laughing. Training atmosphere looks great.

Same in the little square, all laughs with RJ, TC, Batth and Davis.

Think over the next week when all the ins and outs sort themselves out and we focus on our game with the new-look core squad we will be flying.

Back
Top Bottom