Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Smouldering Nuno

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He still does that sideways glance when he answers questions.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed earlier his beard is starting to get a few straggly bits to it. Come on Nuno, you're letting us fans down, your players down, and most of all, you're letting yourself down. I used to be able to set my watch to the precision of that might fine facial hair growth. :)

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed earlier his beard is starting to get a few straggly bits to it. Come on Nuno, you're letting us fans down, your players down, and most of all, you're letting yourself down. I used to be able to set my watch to the precision of that might fine facial hair growth. :)
Lost a few pounds in Marbs though...

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He calls his beard 'the mess' and trims it when his wife visits from Portugal so when it is looking a bit straggly it means she hasn't been for a week or 2

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He calls his beard 'the mess' and trims it when his wife visits from Portugal so when it is looking a bit straggly it means she hasn't been for a week or 2
So if his beard is tidy he is in a better mood because he has been getting it.

Can one of the retired posters kindly take the time and check all of the post match interviews to see if there is a correlation with beard grooming and results please?

Hold on a cotton-picking minute!! She doesn’t just turn up to watch the top six does she ?!?
:eek:

Last edited:

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only thing I watch closely is Saiss’ hairstyle. We do no good when it gets too extreme.

Back
Top Bottom