Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Smash the Albion

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** this season, it’s been absolutely awful from start to finish. What a chance to end it with a bang though and put the final nail in them ****ers coffin. Granted, will need some else to land the ultimate hammer blow but let’s take this opportunity to send the ****ers on there way and salvage something from the season.

That away end might be empty but think of times we have been in there in recent years, from them singing about billy wright, to the entire ground taunting us after the play offs. I ****in despise them with every fibre in my being. Some people, some players, need to remember that hatred. Use it. Smash the ****ers.

Please Wolves don’t miss this opportunity to send them on their way.

Wolvesaywe

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** this season, it’s been absolutely awful from start to finish. What a chance to end it with a bang though and put the final nail in them ****ers coffin. Granted, will need some else to land the ultimate hammer blow but let’s take this opportunity to send the ****ers on there way and salvage something from the season.

That away end might be empty but think of times we have been in there in recent years, from them singing about billy wright, to the entire ground taunting us after the play offs. I ****in despise them with every fibre in my being. Some people, some players, need to remember that hatred. Use it. Smash the ****ers.

Wolvesaywe
Very well said.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Wolvesaywe
Wish I could give 100 likes

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolvesaywe

Hear hear , good riddance.......

D

Deleted member 11157

I dare not dream of a 'smashing' situation (and for the most part they don't bother me that much) but wouldn't be absolutley wonderful if we completely annihilated them. Big Sam has done a fantastic job for us there but can he deliver this? Adama might have one of those days where he is unstoppable but we're gonna need a master show from at least four of our boys. I think mentally they are done and in no way do I castigate them for that. When all is said and done we need to be more Leonard Cohen than Tony Bennett when going about this potentially joyous occasion.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolvesaywe
Laddie Son of Lassie is a rare old classic film, where Laddie, devoted to his owner, a US officer, gets separated from his owner during a scermish behind enemy lines in WW2.

The officer goes under cover in rural occupied France and is in hiding from the Nazis.

Laddie travels the length and breadth of France desperately trying to find his owner, dodging bombs and bullets, getting into life threatening situations but each time battling through to try and find his owner.

Laddie is injured, limping and exhausted, a frail dog still battling on.

Eventually he is captured by the Nazis who know he is an American war dog and the Nazis know that if he recognises his owner, bingo they capture the officer.

They take him to various villages, until eventually they take him to the farm fields where the officer is working, still in hiding.

Laddie, frail, near death, barely able to walk sees his owner and drags himself along in
one last effort to go to his owner.

His owner then pushes him away, ignores him, tells him to get lost angrily, for he must to avoid capture.

But in the end he can't hold back, he loves his dog and he embraces Laddie and they both spend the rest of the war as prisoners together.

Your post has made me more emotional than the first time I saw that film.

We must destroy The ****.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolvesaywe
Yup, let's pull the chain and flush those turds away....

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually I quite like the Albion ( :) ) . In the real world …. I hope we show some grit and for once take the game to them. God how we need a bit of Mike Bailey, Eddie Clamp (etc) aggression- don’t let us down.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re your first sentence, WTF???
You may have seen the smiley face - bit of a clue there. Actually I’ve no problem with the Albion - don’t care if they win or lose. I’ve a few relatives that support them and they accept they are crap. Only Wolves matter to me and hope they show some gumption on Monday. Sadly, Albion are playing better than us at present.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're all ready for a bit of one-upmanship so let's quietly send the albion down to where they should be. Let's have a three goal advantage in scores with jose, silva and coady strikes.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're all ready for a bit of one-upmanship so let's quietly send the albion down to where they should be. Let's have a three goal advantage in scores with jose, silva and coady strikes.
Where they should be is L2 (l haven't forgotten them taking the pee over us dropping to L1). Hopefully we can start them on their drop on Mon night.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Laddie Son of Lassie is a rare old classic film, where Laddie, devoted to his owner, a US officer, gets separated from his owner during a scermish behind enemy lines in WW2.

The officer goes under cover in rural occupied France and is in hiding from the Nazis.

Laddie travels the length and breadth of France desperately trying to find his owner, dodging bombs and bullets, getting into life threatening situations but each time battling through to try and find his owner.

Eventually he is captured by the Nazis who know he is an American war dog and the Nazis know that if he recognises his owner, bingo they capture the officer.

They take him to various villages, until eventually they take him to the farm fields where the officer is working, still in hiding.

Laddie, frail, near death, barely able to walk sees his owner and drags himself along in

His owner then pushes him away, ignores him, tells him to get lost angrily, for he must to avoid capture.

But in the end he can't hold back, he loves his dog and he embraces Laddie and they both spend the rest of the war as prisoners together.

That needs a spoiler warning ... :D:D:D

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****s sake, when was the last time we ‘smashed’ anyone...?

We will get beaten again by a team with more passion. We ain’t even smashing anyone by only being capable of scoring between 0 and 1 goal per game.

Another embarrassment for our manager incoming.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

the americans captured a P.OW. from a german trench.this P.O.W.went on to become a famous film star.
do you know who it was?

Rin Tin Tin

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Newcastle can get a result tomorrow afternoon.....game on to officially send the ****e down.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****s sake, when was the last time we ‘smashed’ anyone...?

We will get beaten again by a team with more passion. We ain’t even smashing anyone by only being capable of scoring between 0 and 1 goal per game.

Another embarrassment for our manager incoming.
Not as embarrassing as some of the crap that some of our so-called supporters come out with.

I certainly hope that we lift our game and bury those ****s.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s not going to happen. We’ve been on the beach since Southampton knocked us out the cup whilst they are fighting for survival.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not as embarrassing as some of the crap that some of our so-called supporters come out with.

Who wouldn't want to see us lift our game and thrash them?

Wanting it and thinking it will happen are two different things though.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

After last weeks "no show" it shouldn't be too difficult to lift our game, wouldn't you agree.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I pity them

We’ve been dog **** most of the season and they’re still a million miles away from us, imagine being so **** you can’t even outdo your most hated local rivals who have woeful for 3 months and lost their best 2 players for massive chunks of the season. That’s how **** they are, they’re still in our shadow even if they get another Michael Oliver assisted type win tomorrow.

They’re genuinely **** and we won’t be this poor and unlucky again

BYEEEEEEEE

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I pity them

We’ve been dog **** most of the season and they’re still a million miles away from us, imagine being so **** you can’t even outdo your most hated local rivals who have woeful for 3 months and lost their best 2 players for massive chunks of the season. That’s how **** they are, they’re still in our shadow even if they get another Michael Oliver assisted type win tomorrow.

They’re genuinely **** and we won’t be this poor and unlucky again

BYEEEEEEEE
It's Paul Tierney reffing tomorrow so that's something at least

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at the table, if Newcastle win today,we beat that lot tomorrow, then Burnley win at home to West Ham,then the only team that that lot can catch is Southampton,but their goal difference is 16 less than the Saints.

All ifs and buts,but by the end of tomorrow they could be teetering on the brink.Fingers crossed eh!

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score

I would show the players exerts of this. It’s written from a neutral perspective (with a betting focus) but it is condescending in parts about us as a team. It repeatedly states and insinuates our players won’t give two hoots tomorrow night.
To me in a BCD that would be unacceptable.

Let’s shove every article of this ilk, which have floated around the media this week, down albions throat.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I would show the players exerts of this. It’s written from a neutral perspective (with a betting focus) but it is condescending in parts about us as a team. It repeatedly states and insinuates our players won’t give two hoots tomorrow night.
To me in a BCD that would be unacceptable.

Let’s shove every article of this ilk, which have floated around the media this week, down albions throat.
The problem is that if it is an issue where the players don’t have any faith in the manager on here (as some on here have suggested) then these type of motivational excerpts won’t be of any use.

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We must beat that **** or they will be out of the relegation and could possibly stay up

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately these staff and players don't know the strength of feeling we have about these having never played them and experienced the build up and the atmosphere. For that reason it isn't going to be like a real derby game but I hope our quality shines through for the first time in a while.

Back
Top Bottom