Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Small heath alliance.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Wasn’t there an agreement between them and villa that neither would use the name Birmingham so it was short heath alliance and Aston Villa, but then they changed to Birmingham city much to villas disgust.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the EFL show on quest...They showed Birmingham game and they were calling them small heath and said that they had their name changed today.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the EFL show on quest...They showed Birmingham game and they were calling them small heath and said that they had their name changed today.
Pesky (sic)Blinders evidently

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit gimmicky but one of the best tv series of the last decade so it’s all good with me.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit cringe8C2A6BFD-5E81-4503-8859-5C557E471080.jpeg

Last edited:

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They weren't even called Small Heath when Peaky Blinders is set, they were just called Birmingham, can't even get that right

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it was looking back at it..I think what they said was ..Changed the name for a DAY..Not what I thought they said.Which was changed the name today.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the series. Absolutely love it.

I am an eclectic viewer of media. Some Brit series I love, some not so much. This I love, and when I heard if the death of Helen MacCrory I was upset.

Other Brit series I loved include The Durrels, killing eve, humans, amongst others.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the long-running saga "Bennies".

It's set in a public toilet, but they've lost the plot and so viewing figures are going down.

And down.

And down.

Reaction score
They weren't even called Small Heath when Peaky Blinders is set, they were just called Birmingham, can't even get that right
Certainly not Small Heath Alliance, they changed to just Small Heath in the late 1880's, they would have been Small Heath when the real 'Peaky Blinders' were active, its the TV show that has the period wrong.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the series. Absolutely love it.

I am an eclectic viewer of media. Some Brit series I love, some not so much. This I love, and when I heard if the death of Helen MacCrory I was upset.

Other Brit series I loved include The Durrels, killing eve, humans, amongst others.
Breaking bad and The Queen of the South for me mate, superb.
I like peakeys but I've sort of lost the plots ..all the twists and turns.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Life imitating art.

Sorry no, tin pot.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn’t there an agreement between them and villa that neither would use the name Birmingham so it was short heath alliance and Aston Villa, but then they changed to Birmingham city much to villas disgust.

Short Heath is in Willenhall. My mom went to school in Short Heath.
Small Heath is the biggest dive in the West Midlands. Horrible place which makes Short Heath look like Mayfair in comparison!

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Their previous owners (now at West Ham) may have welcomed this protest.

Gold and Sullivan will have profited from the sales and Brady could have taken a selection home with her.

Back
Top Bottom