Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sleeve sponsor

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Amsterdam says crypto currencies are in freefall at present, especially Bitcoin. Best stay away even if you're a market investor.

The blockchain technology is not going away and crypto currencies are here to stay, that's not say a lot of these coins and tokens won't disappear if they offer no value...which differentiates the gambling from the investment.

Some of the tokens I'm investing in are for healthcare, and the ability to transfer medical treatment plans seamlessly between institutions, or be shared with other medical professionals anywhere.
If you've ever had a missed prostate cancer screening because you "dropped off the system" as my dad had and then been diagnosed, or been prescribed the wrong drugs because your previous records are unavailable, or have to get X-rayed and start from scratch every time you change dentists because they have no prior history...the benefits of having an absolute and total medical record that you can transfer in seconds are incalculable.
It's a long job to sort the wheat from the chaff though, so there's a lot of learning and researching involved. Definitely not for gambling, but there's a more beneficial feeling from aiming to invest in something that will improve lives.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I literally have no idea what some of you are talking about. Is it like paying with Switch.

Wswolf

Reaction score
Im a bit worried that in the linked article it says the company has only been around since march 2018. I wonder what kind of balance sheet they have.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is money to made from Crypto mining. Takes a bit of cash to set up, but if you get lucky it's possible to make decent cash. I've done fairly well out of it in the last 18 months.

Not sure it's a big deal though just as a sleeve sponsor.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the deal is just them having the logo on the sleeve then no problem if it involves advertising promoting trading in crypto currencies to the general public who have little or no trading experience I would have concerns, as it's a very volatile and potentially high risk investment and not really suitable for the inexperienced without professional advice

S

Shifnal Wolf

Fosun showing their connections again, I’d imagine our commercial deals are dwarfing all others in our history by a country mile.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for if you should trade or invest - I'd suggest investing but only in the big coins and over a long period of time (in crypto terms), unless you know what you're doing.

This market is super volatile and has been in freefall since Feb. Unclear whether it has found the bottom yet.

No problem with wolves having an exchange sponsor them IMHO.

C

CumbrianWolf

Has anyone thought what this sleeve sponsor is going to look like on the kit?

Judging by the launch it will go on one sleeve and the premier league badge will go on the other. There appears no room for both!.

B2P7U3ISXBFCVLGFSWVEY7QQIM.jpg

PEIMCFWWEBBZRBAWHAOV2G3FVU.jpg

So if you don't personalise your top and get a premier league badge on it it will arguably look lopsided.

But if you do, Wolves are now charging £8 still for what is shown as two badges on the merchandise website when you will now only get one for the same price!

ioeu4m.png

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

cannockwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Judging by the launch it will go on one sleeve and the premier league badge will go on the other. There appears no room for both!.

So if you don't personalise your top and get a premier league badge on it it will arguably look lopsided.

But if you do, Wolves are now charging £8 still for what is shown as two badges on the merchandise website when you will now only get one for the same price!

ioeu4m.png

Any thoughts?
I ordered the patches and was told they would be on both arms on both shirts, I paid just the £8 each

C

CumbrianWolf

Did you order before the sleeve sponsorship deal went public yesterday? The deal may have changed things, and staff at wolves not aware of the deal.

I don't see where it is going to fit

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Malta has become the first country in the world to regulate Crypto Currency. Law passed through our Parliament yesterday, and there are already a good number of enterprises dealing in this new financial industry.

D

Deleted member 5962

There is money to made from Crypto mining. Takes a bit of cash to set up, but if you get lucky it's possible to make decent cash. I've done fairly well out of it in the last 18 months.

Not sure it's a big deal though just as a sleeve sponsor.

Bit late to get into it now, the mining boom has tailed off big time, to the point that demand for GPUs has plummeted. I think its a wait and see what happens phase for anyone looking to get into it now.

N

NewportWolfAgain

ioeu4m.png

Any thoughts?

It does say “add patch”. Singular.

Who knows?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit late to get into it now, the mining boom has tailed off big time, to the point that demand for GPUs has plummeted. I think its a wait and see what happens phase for anyone looking to get into it now.

Seems to have a lot of peaks and troughs I've found.

D

Deleted member 5962

Seems to have a lot of peaks and troughs I've found.

Yes, it does. But its at a point where miners are desperately trying to sell off their equipment as they are no longer getting any return on investment.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, it does. But its at a point where miners are desperately trying to sell off their equipment as they are no longer getting any return on investment.

I made quite a decent amount last year with Zcash, shut my rig down though in the summer, bloody thing just gets too hot over here when our ambient temperature was about 36 degrees every day.

D

Deleted member 5962

I made quite a decent amount last year with Zcash, shut my rig down though in the summer, bloody thing just gets too hot over here when our ambient temperature was about 36 degrees every day.

Ahh ok, well there was a huge peak in the market a few months back and people bought new rigs to capitalise, but theres been huge crash in ROI on a lot of algorithms now and miners are rushing to sell off their gear. It may pick up again later in the year when new GPUs drop, but for now, the market is in a steep downward trend. Especially with a lot of major algorithms now cracked by ASIC miners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ahh ok, well there was a huge peak in the market a few months back and people bought new rigs to capitalise, but theres been huge crash in ROI on a lot of algorithms now and miners are rushing to sell off their gear. It may pick up again later in the year when new GPUs drop, but for now, the market is in a steep downward trend. Especially with a lot of major algorithms now cracked by ASIC miners.

I dont think Crypto is reliable enough to put huge money into personally

D

Deleted member 5962

I dont think Crypto is reliable enough to put huge money into personally

Nah, its definitely a volatile market. I'd only advise mining as a hobby rather than a profit making enterprise.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Wolves are on a mission to get as many dodgy industries as possible to give us money.

Back
Top Bottom