Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Singing sections

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff shi stated that he wants the whole ground to have a good atmosphere and not just the south bank and the club have said they want to come up with initiatives to do so , with the south bank next season mainly sold out to season ticket holders I think it would be a great idea to have 1 or 2 official singing sections for the overspill of people who would normally like to be in the south bank ...
j10 would be a great place to start and hopefully the noise would filter along the stand and would work in my opinion if they marketed it as the same price as behind the goal , make a section in the north bank also ( maybe in the quadrant ) and we could see 3 sides of the ground actually making some noise !!

J

JbY89

Atmosphere can't be manufactured. If folk want to sing. They will sing. If they sit in any stand it will happen if they have that feeling in them.

Need to have players who we can sing about. Like ITS MAGIC, Dicko, Afobe, Sako. There's hundreds of clips of that being sung none stop.

Simply there is no players that deserve our voice at the moment so we tend to sing the same old Steve Bull songs.

Look at Brighton tonight, Knockhart was adored by his fans. They sung his name & he destroyed us.

Play for the badge on the front & they'll sing the name on the back. Fix the first part & it don't matter where folk sit.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff shi stated that he wants the whole ground to have a good atmosphere and not just the south bank and the club have said they want to come up with initiatives to do so , with the south bank next season mainly sold out to season ticket holders I think it would be a great idea to have 1 or 2 official singing sections for the overspill of people who would normally like to be in the south bank ...
j10 would be a great place to start and hopefully the noise would filter along the stand and would work in my opinion if they marketed it as the same price as behind the goal , make a section in the north bank also ( maybe in the quadrant ) and we could see 3 sides of the ground actually making some noise !!

Mr Davies what an atmosphere there was today very loud at 0-0. Anyway moving on It's clear the fans have had this idea for many years now. Moxey used to make excuses at fan parliament meetings However the club want to rinse the fans. I'd love to see it happen but with Laurie selling all these season tickets the ground won't be so empty. For certain games maybe midweek ones it's certainly something to think about. However time will tell. I'm looking forward to seeing the video screens working again and more season ticket holders attending games hoping that will help with the atmosphere. We will never be a Dortmund or Liverpool. We have to be realistic with our expectations and when the south bank want to make noise they will. Until we are in the Prem I can't see us selling out Molineux for more than a couple of games a season and that is something we can't really change. Wolverhampton isn't exactly an affluent area. As long as us fans continue to go and support the club all is well. Come on me babbies

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mr Davies what an atmosphere there was today very loud at 0-0. Anyway moving on It's clear the fans have had this idea for many years now. Moxey used to make excuses at fan parliament meetings However the club want to rinse the fans. I'd love to see it happen but with Laurie selling all these season tickets the ground won't be so empty. For certain games maybe midweek ones it's certainly something to think about. However time will tell. I'm looking forward to seeing the video screens working again and more season ticket holders attending games hoping that will help with the atmosphere. We will never be a Dortmund or Liverpool. We have to be realistic with our expectations and when the south bank want to make noise they will. Until we are in the Prem I can't see us selling out Molineux for more than a couple of games a season and that is something we can't really change. Wolverhampton isn't exactly an affluent area. As long as us fans continue to go and support the club all is well. Come on me babbies
Question is Mile End wanderer knows me so who is Mile End wanderer ?

Back
Top Bottom