Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Should we sack Bruno?

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That he's managed to go 12 games without a win with the quality of these players is ridiculous.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of course we should. I expect Jeff to act quick after watching that dross.

Handbrake

Reaction score
It beggars belief we can’t beat Them tonight
Completely untenable now for him

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The clock is certainly ticking

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get rid of him,

Watched the last 180 minutes of us live and it should be recorded as a cure for insomnia.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hes a tall guy so I do hope that he doesn't hit his head on the door on his way out, saying that I think he hit his head on the way in.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve got a feeling all those expecting Lage to be sacked within the next few day will be disappointed.

I’m not saying it wouldn’t be the right thing, just think after spending so much Fosun will stick with him.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve got a feeling all those expecting Lage to be sacked within the next few day will be disappointed.

I’m not saying it wouldn’t be the right thing, just think after spending so much Fosun will stick with him.
Don't think it'll have anything to do with spend, they'll wait until they've lined up the replacement

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I expect your correct, if for no other reason that it makes Shi and Fosun look like idiots.

But by the time Fosun realizes their mistake our next manager will surely be of the firefighter variety, with the explicit remit to ensure we aren't relegated, and nothing more. Is that worth Fosun's +100m investment this summer?

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely hanging by a thread for me. Tbh I’m not exactly confident we beat Soton on Sat. Fully expecting more of the same, which perhaps tells its own story

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
On FB Gerrard is getting stick for only accumulating 12 points in the last 12 games. In our last 12 games we have won 0, drawn 5, lost 7 and have a grand total of 5 points.

Extrapolate that over the course of a season, that’s a grand total of 16 points. How long must this be allowed to go on.

Surely Molineux will be toxic on Saturday if we don’t have a 2 goal lead by half time.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was one who wouldn’t have minded/expected him gone at the end of last season.

However I’m not sure now is the right time to change.
I’d be wanting to give him at least till the World Cup break. But to make it till then he needs a few wins quick.

Back
Top Bottom