Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Shocking from the away following!

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So this week iv noticed a hell of a lot of people relinquishing there supporter number so they can point boost with not having to go, this I find bad due to the fact that majority of the folks doing it are AST gold and silver members, the ones that were moaning when the new scheme was introduced but are now taking advantage of it and abusing the purpose it was designed for.

These tickets may have well well gone on sale to general public with how many iv seen advertised.
I'm not going myself but that's not the point.

Maybe the folk will learn if an X banned supporter thinks this is a glorious chance to go on someone else's name and decide to smosh the lot up.

Also I noticed a large amount of people having a moan about folk getting nice new leather wallets with there membership cards, bearing in mind members have payed a fee for said membership whilst also having many points accrued from last season, I miss say 5 home games a year and I'm not one for selling my seat on on forums and such so stick with my membership as it gives someone else the chance that can make 23 or 19 games.

That being said the same people that have had a whinge about not getting extra things for being a season ticket holder whilst receiving a large discount on tickets, and an opportunity to be an AST seem to be the same folk still moaning and now giving up tickets to pointminger.

why moan about paying for the privilege for away tickets whilst expecting everything free extra on those that will pay 25 quid to try and make the 19 games at a lot more cash than a season ticket would cost, and not have the opportunity for away games so ya can sell them yours?
LAUGHABLE!

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not the silver no, maybe not even the gold at future cup games and a select amount of away games, Bournemouth I think.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gimme 25 sheets and ya can have mine, a bit like the folks that wanted the free AST silver so they can now sell them on, I think my points being missed here.

N

Northamptonwolf

Its unfair. I have a home season ticket and no wallett for it, in fact i didnt even get a new season ticket this year for my £6

Dont even get me started on the AST, i didnt even get an AST card, havent for years. Youd think being a VIP Gold member we would get a solid gold pouch to put it in.

But oh no, instead all these new superfans get it all instead.

What a disgrace

Moxey out!

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All new superfans lol, yeah right as for the AST you are getting a great deal for the price you pay, it's not some people's fault if there life gets in the way of football some weekends, it doesn't make us any less of a supporter, or as some would put it (an elite supporter) than others, Jesus Christ man

N

Northamptonwolf

All new superfans lol, yeah right as for the AST you are getting a great deal for the price you pay, it's not some people's fault if there life gets in the way of football some weekends, it doesn't make us any less of a supporter, or as some would put it (an elite supporter) than others, Jesus Christ man

It obviously went over your head that my comment was meant as tongue in cheek.

Its all getting a bit boring this bash the AST holders :sleeping::sleeping:

W

we8wba

If someone earnt loyalty points and ticket is being sold no more max ticket price why can’t they give it to their friend should he want it and they can’t attend?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
For me there is only one issue with ASTs and that is people lending out their numbers or selling tickets on. I don't think that should be allowed but some people obviously differ and nobody knows how to stop it so probably best let it go.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So this week iv noticed a hell of a lot of people relinquishing there supporter number so they can point boost with not having to go, this I find bad due to the fact that majority of the folks doing it are AST gold and silver members, the ones that were moaning when the new scheme was introduced but are now taking advantage of it and abusing the purpose it was designed for.

These tickets may have well well gone on sale to general public with how many iv seen advertised.

Maybe the folk will learn if an X banned supporter thinks this is a glorious chance to go on someone else's name and decide to smosh the lot up.

Also I noticed a large amount of people having a moan about folk getting nice new leather wallets with there membership cards, bearing in mind members have payed a fee for said membership whilst also having many points accrued from last season, I miss say 5 home games a year and I'm not one for selling my seat on on forums and such so stick with my membership as it gives someone else the chance that can make 23 or 19 games.

That being said the same people that have had a whinge about not getting extra things for being a season ticket holder whilst receiving a large discount on tickets, and an opportunity to be an AST seem to be the same folk still moaning and now giving up tickets to pointminger.

why moan about paying for the privilege for away tickets whilst expecting everything free extra on those that will pay 25 quid to try and make the 19 games at a lot more cash than a season ticket would cost, and not have the opportunity for away games so ya can sell them yours?
LAUGHABLE!
With all due respect I do find it hard to believe that someone has so much to write on any subject has a day job or a life....This is a forum, not a competition for the day that Tim Spires retires. And most scoll past, as they do on E&S believe me.....Good point though;))

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Folk selling there away tickets because they can't be ***** yet still wanting the accruement of points for going, to beat people on upcoming away games, whilst paying for the privelege of not missing an away game.
That's my first point!

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't play the dumb bloke pal, whilst asking me to explain myself in an abusive manner!

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
Don't play the dumb bloke pal, whilst asking me to explain myself in an abusive manner!
Assuming your last two posts are aimed at me, I didn't get your sarcasm earlier! I don't think I have been abusive, but apologies if it came across that way.
However your earlier post about folk selling their away tickets because they can't be ***** to go and wanting the points, whilst paying for the privilege of not missing an away game, would suggest you have no idea how the AST scheme works.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
more to the point, my local charges £3.80 for a pint of Guinness.....rip off! Sack the board!

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

LAUGHABLE!
I have no idea what you are on about. I have an away season ticket. If i cant go (like man utd) i just dont buy the ticket. I dont see the problem as someone else gets a chance to go

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mat
Folk selling there away tickets because they can't be ***** yet still wanting the accruement of points for going, to beat people on upcoming away games, whilst paying for the privelege of not missing an away game.
That's my first point!
Mate, if you’ve got an away season ticket you dont need the points. I ended up with 3100 last season but i have no idea how it even works. If i can go i go. If i cant i dont. End of

S

ShropshireLad

Mat

Mate, if you’ve got an away season ticket you dont need the points. I ended up with 3100 last season but i have no idea how it even works. If i can go i go. If i cant i dont. End of
I don't know how it works either. I was given only 30 loyalty points from last season but went to 10 home games. I know I had 2 freebies and a pal bought me one for the first match of the season (it was the cheap match) but I still should have ended up with about 70.

Hollywood_wolf

Reaction score

LAUGHABLE!

How do you know they are AST?

Gold AST don't need a boost even for cup games. The Silver ones only have a problem with Bournemouth, otherwise your argument is flawed.

Seems to me you don't like the AST system andd want to have a dig at it. SO just be open about it.

For none AST, they have built up their points and want to keep their status, fair play to them.

I see far more requests for ticket holder numbers that I do spare tickets for sale

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THE RESELLING OF ANY FOOTBALL MATCH TICKET IS ILLEGAL NO MATTER WHETHER IT IS CHEAPER THAN FACE VALUE OR NOT. THE LAW IS THE LAW THOSE BREAKING THE LAW TO ENHANCE THIER LOYALTY POINTS COULD FACE PUNISHMENT FROM THE CLUB AND FA.

How this could work if your unhappy screen shot the selling and send it to the club & fa outlining the reasons they are doing it.

Ticket Reselling and Football
Reselling of football tickets is illegal under section 166 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. The act makes clear that a person will have committed an offence where they are unauthorised to sell tickets and sell a ticket for a designated football match, or otherwise dispose of a football match ticket to another person.

• Where a person is convicted of football ticket touting, they may be liable to a fine of up to £5,000 and also have a football banning order placed upon them.

The following pieces of legislation deal with ticket touting for football matches:
  • Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 (CJPOA 1994).
  • Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 (VCRA 2006).
  • Ticket Touting (Designation of Football Matches) Order 2007.
Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
Section 166 of CJPOA 1994 makes it an offence to tout tickets for football matches by creating the following offence for an unauthorised person to:

• sell a ticket for a designated football match; or
  • otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person.
As s 166 has been in place for a number of years, ticket tout practices evolved to find ways round the legislation. This included:

• offering an item of nominal value – eg, a pen, scarf or pin badge – at an inflated price with the inclusion of a ‘free’ match ticket;
  • offering tickets in exchange for other goods or services;
  • offering unauthorised hospitality style packages with a ticket included.
As s 166 of CJPOA 1994 became less able to combat ticket touting in football, the government brought in new legislation to bring the law up to speed.

Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
Section 53 of VCRA 2006 amended s 166 of CJPOA 1994 and extended the clamp down on ticket touts. It is now an offence:

• for newspapers to carry advertising for ticket touts;
  • for touts to claim that they are giving a ticket away free with another product;
  • for touts to offer tickets with a wider hospitality/travel package;
  • to supply touts with tickets.
Does it matter at what price the ticket is sold?
The price of the ticket sold is immaterial as to whether there has been an offence as touts often sell tickets below face value immediately prior to the match beginning. The real issue is whether public order is jeopordised: any unauthorised sale of tickets can breach public order by decreasing the segregation of supporters at football matches.

Does the sale have to be in the course of trade of business?
It used to be a requirement under CJPOA 1994 that the sale was in the course of trade of business. This has now been removed by VCRA 2006 as this is not a concern from a public order perspective.

Ticket Touting (Designation of Football Matches) Order 2007
The above legislation is concerned with ticket touting for ‘regulated’ football matches. The Ticket Touting (Designation of Football Matches) Order was introduced in 2007 to increase the definition of regulated football matches to include:

• any match involving one or more teams who are members of the Premier League, the Football League or the Football Conference;
  • every match in England or Wales in which an international team or a club side from outside of England and Wales will play;
  • every match outside of England and Wales in which a national team representing England or Wales will play;
  • every match in the UEFA Cup (now UEFA Europa League);
  • every match in the UEFA Champions League;
  • every match in UEFA European Championships;
  • every match in FIFA World Cup Tournaments;
  • every match in the FIFA World Club Championship.
This means the legislation in place to deal with ticket touting in football applies to all games played within England, all games that English sides may be involved in, and all games the Welsh and English national teams will be involved in, including World Cup and European Championships qualifying matches and international friendly matches.

Does the legislation cover the unauthorised selling of tickets over the internet?
Section 53 of VCRA 2006 includes trading on the internet within the definition of ticket touting. An offence would only arise, however, if any part of the transaction occurs within England and Wales as that is the limit of the Act’s territory.

What if I purchase a ticket from a foreign website?
The offence will only occur if any part of the transaction occurs within England and Wales but this does not include the actually purchasing of the ticket.

Sentencing
A criminal conviction for ticket touting carries with it a maximum penalty of a fine of £5,000. A football banning order can also be imposed on a tout as a preventative measure.

Back
Top Bottom