Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Shi & Sellars

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely shambolic management of the club. Both of them should be shot with balls of their own ****.

Lage was useless to be sure, but who wouldn't under these clowns? Lopetegui would be a fool to take the reins over this sinking ship.

Fosun need a complete clear-out of senior management at the club. Now seems as good a time as any.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's the main silver lining of going down for me - surely the hapless Shi would be gone.

The utter arrogance of the man is about to blow up in his face.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Sellars has all that much influence in all honesty.

The players we got in were largely Mendes moves and Lage's wet dream of a lanky bloke up front. Going by Ruddy's comments it seems that Shi decides on player contracts, even when Sellars thinks differently.

Boly, MGW and Coady all pushed hard to get out of the club either due to Lage sidelining them or seeing the big cash elsewhere.

wolveslegend

Groupie
Reaction score
Jeff should be gone as soon as a new manager is settled, the transfer policy over the last 3 yrs has lead to this and fosun know it , hence the big spend in the last weeks of the window but also the the sales of players in key positions without any proper replacements is just criminal

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FOSUN should act now on these 2 a floatation on the stock market and untold riches is at stake with these clowns running this circus.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely shambolic management of the club. Both of them should be shot with balls of their own ****.

Lage was useless to be sure, but who wouldn't under these clowns? Lopetegui would be a fool to take the reins over this sinking ship.

Fosun need a complete clear-out of senior management at the club. Now seems as good a time as any.

That we somehow finished 10th last year is almost making Bruno look half-competent. It really papered over the cracks, that really started to show in the Covid season.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They sold dendoncker and loaned coady without experienced replacements. They bought a crocked striker and decided on a small inexperienced squad. They continue to keep faith with a medical team who allow injured players to return to the field of play..
I would say both of their jobs are in jeapordy especially with net transfers of 67 million.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably it would cost nothing to replace Shi as it would be an internal transfer back to China.
Who at the club has any experience whatsoever of management of football matters at Premier League level. Absolutely no ****er.
Shambles mate, absolute shambles

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Guo didn’t make changes in senior mgt. positions after the last two seasons’ performances, then I doubt he will any time soon.
He was around during the off season and most likely had extensive talks with all involved.

Last edited:

GavW

Groupie
Reaction score
What did Sellers say in his ask Wolves interview "we like to do things differently" :D

Loaning England centre backs with a £5million buy option because they've always been a good servant.
Being surprised when Boly asked for the same courtesy having done the same service.
Being stupid enough to let these 2 go without having any senior replacements in the squad leaving us with just 2 centre backs capable of playing in the League.
Selling a utility player to our nearest same division rivals because he'd moved one place down the list for centre midfielders. We play 3 midfielders anyway he would have gotten minutes every week. Guess what he can play CB too and we've only got 2 as above.
Having the whole country thinking we've had Forest's pants down with the Gibbs-White fee only to waste most of it on Guedes.

Do us a favour Scott - Resign and let someone who knows what they are doing have the job.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Sellars has all that much influence in all honesty.

The players we got in were largely Mendes moves and Lage's wet dream of a lanky bloke up front. Going by Ruddy's comments it seems that Shi decides on player contracts, even when Sellars thinks differently.

Boly, MGW and Coady all pushed hard to get out of the club either due to Lage sidelining them or seeing the big cash elsewhere.
Sorry, but MGW wanted to be coached by Cooper, Coady would have been 3rd choice of two in a back 4 which would have damaged his England chances and Saiss allegedly wanted a two year contract on a lot more money. As for Boly he was on the decline. We should have kept Donk.
I supported Lage but realise now that he was out out of his depth and reports have now surfaced about his methods..
Having said that adequate replacements should have been in place before any departures.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Guo didn’t make changes in senior mgt. positions after the last two seasons’ performances, then I doubt he will any time soon.
He was around during the off season and most likely had extensive talks with all involved.
Bull**** baffles brains ?

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What does **** stand for?

****, **** or ****?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my opinion, We can roll this all the way back to the decision by Shi to pull the trigger on Nuno way too early - he had credit in the bank and needed a season with crowds back.

Everything since then has had the reverse Midas effect.
I agree, and did at the time, think we should have kept Nuno.
However, I still think that Nuno and Jeff didn’t see eye to eye anymore……(perhaps over funding), and that why he left.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But Guo is now looking for a saviour of a manager . Needs must. He will get relegated with another poor manager.
A good manager will be demanding change.

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I’ve said it time and time again on here that these 2 are just as culpable as Bruno. we need an experienced DoF, Jeff can then get on with running everything apart from the first team and Sellars can go back to looking after the Academy because he seems to be doing a good job there as we have a number of classy youngsters

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What did Sellers say in his ask Wolves interview "we like to do things differently" :D

Loaning England centre backs with a £5million buy option because they've always been a good servant.
Being surprised when Boly asked for the same courtesy having done the same service.
Being stupid enough to let these 2 go without having any senior replacements in the squad leaving us with just 2 centre backs capable of playing in the League.
Selling a utility player to our nearest same division rivals because he'd moved one place down the list for centre midfielders. We play 3 midfielders anyway he would have gotten minutes every week. Guess what he can play CB too and we've only got 2 as above.
Having the whole country thinking we've had Forest's pants down with the Gibbs-White fee only to waste most of it on Guedes.

Do us a favour Scott - Resign and let someone who knows what they are doing have the job.
You forgot not addressing the lowest goal scoring WWFC team for almost 100 years.
By gambling again on Jimmy, lending out Silva and buying in an unproven bean pole.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not your usual strident defence of the 2 clowns, are even you beginning to question them? ;)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep. Get rid of both.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But Guo is now looking for a saviour of a manager . Needs must. He will get relegated with another poor manager.
A good manager will be demanding change.
Tell Guo….not me.
All I’m saying is Guo might still be sticking with Jeff.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute shambles both should be fired. Said before the next appointment does not really excite me . I think lopetegui will get the job but the problems like deeper than a manager imo.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute shambles both should be fired. Said before the next appointment does not really excite me . I think lopetegui will get the job but the problems like deeper than a manager imo.
Unless that manager is very good and is given power.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good director of football is needed.

Awful decisions over the last 12 months .

1) traore loan just as option
2) no striker 2 seasons ago or last season
3) no cb last season
4) no striker early this window
5) letting Silva go without replacements
6) letting coady go on loan without a significant purchase fee

That’s of the top of my head

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s been coming for a few seasons.Miss management of the squad.leaving it so late to bring in players and completely thread bare in certain positions

This.

We've gotten away with it until now because of the momentum we had.

It's now caught up with us at a time where we have zero leaders within the squad, players getting injured left, right and center, and a complete inability to score goals.

Relegation waiting to happen.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s what I thought. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks for confirming.

Sorry, for clarity....**** for brains, jack ****, **** the bed, **** disturber.

As opposed to **** all, **** off and **** this, all of which seem on point today.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not your usual strident defence of the 2 clowns, are even you beginning to question them? ;)
Strident?….no way. It’s the unreasonable negative Mixers who are usually strident.

But I question everything in life, ( it’s a smart philosophy), but I don’t do knee jerk nonsense.

Guo is the one who dictates the rules that Jeff has to obey. If Guo would give more money to Jeff, then Jeff could try to tempt de Bruyne or Pep to Wolves.
I’m sure Jeff would love to manage a winning side again……but give him the tools.

But Mixers wanted Nuno gone, so Jeff obliged.
Mixers wanted Bruno gone, so Jeff obliged.
Mixers wanted us to spend big in the transfer window…..well, we did.

Back
Top Bottom