Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Shi out

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has put on some timber. Needs to spend less time in penn tandoori and more time searching his panini sticker albums which he uses for manager and player scouting

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been expecting you Mr Bond.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sacking the manager will have absolutely no effect until one or both of these are gone. We need a rebuild from the top down.
I disagree.

The biggest problem right now is Gary O'Neil in terms of our Premier League status.

If Lopetegui was in charge, we would be fine.

By the way, I get it's Shi's fault that Lopetegui is not here, just saying Shi can redeem himself by making the right appointment.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I disagree.

The biggest problem right now is Gary O'Neil in terms of our Premier League status.

By the way, I get it's Shi's fault that Lopetegui is not here, just saying Shi can redeem himself by making the right appointment.
Remember he appointed Zenga

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, I'm not defending Shi. He should go. But the biggest problem right now is our useless manager.
But if the people running the club are as useless the next name out the hat won't be a proven manager making demands. It will be the Zenga or Beal or Lage , O'Neil. As any decent manager will make demands that they will not like.

Put it this way would Emery at Villa walk into Wolves if out of work ? I doubt it when he looks at the way we are run in the background.

Will Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I disagree.

We were top half on form under JL, good preseason performances
A decent manager with experience of a top tier club in England, Spain, Italy, Germany would get us up the table
The inexperienced coach GON is the problem

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But if the people running the club are as useless the next name out the hat won't be a proven manager making demands. It will be the Zenga or Beal or Lage , O'Neil. As any decent manager will make demands that they will not like.

Put it this way would Emery at Villa walk into Wolves if out of work ? I doubt it when he looks at the way we are run in the background.
Emery may not.

We can attract a LOT better than O'Neil as manager.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I disagree.

Who would be the right appointment and who in their right mind would take it on?

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would be the right appointment and who in their right mind would take it on?

Gallardo, Glasner, Marcelino

Would they take it ? if they want a Prem job yes, again turning this ****show around does wonders for a manager CV.

Are we going to get any of them ? are we ****,Dean Smith incoming

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are loads of candidates around the world that would jump at the chance to manage in the Prem.

And we offer the salary we gave Lopetegui, which we should be able to again, there are many good managers out there.

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Fosun not interested imho
Lip service to the fans.
No intention of investing and they are sleepwalking towards the championship.
I won't blame individuals but this great club is being run into the ground..
My request and advice to our clueless owners is........
Sell,sell ,sell.
The honeymoon is well snd truly over.
The fans deserve better.
Fosun go and go NOW.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not backing Lopetgui and giving GON the job will most likely see us going down , its a self destruct of epic proportions just like the 50m profit Fosun wanted this summer will cost them multiples of that if relegated , you couldn't have been more destructive if they had tried.

Back
Top Bottom