Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield Wednesday

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is always something that concerns me when you see so much anti-Fosun sentiment, particularly more scathing personal attacks.

Rightly so, there's a point where any owner shuts up shop and say enough is enough.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is always something that concerns me when you see so much anti-Fosun sentiment, particularly more scathing personal attacks.

Rightly so, there's a point where any owner shuts up shop and say enough is enough.
They've already stopped funding just didn't put the statement out like Chansiri :D

Westbakejazz

Reaction score

Well for me it can’t happen soon enough, the club is a mess, primarily due to Shi and Sellers. But Fosun employed them, and obviously still employs the main antagonist SHI. So if Fosun are stupid and blind as not to see what’s happening. Sell up. I really don’t think we would be short on suitors

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well for me it can’t happen soon enough, the club is a mess, primarily due to Shi and Sellers. But Fosun employed them, and obviously still employs the main antagonist SHI. So if Fosun are stupid and blind as not to see what’s happening. Sell up. I really don’t think we would be short on suitors
We wouldn’t be short of suitors at the right price. Let’s not kid ourselves that our current plight could end in relegation (only have to look at Albion as to what that knocks off your value), a stand that’s falling down and a fickle fan base that makes West Ham fans look normal

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought their troubles were behind them when they beat Barnsley in the play offs. But just the opposite has happened. Darren Moore resigned as manager and Wednesday have struggled this season. I think Mr. Chansiri makes a valid point Fans crossing the line and abusing members of his family.

I was going to say that Sheffield Wednesday are too big a football club to go under, but I am not so sure. Playing in the championship is expensive, so they need financial backing. If Chansiri walks away, who will take over?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was interviewed on Talksport last week, came over as a bit of a maniac.

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
Your opinion
We wouldn’t be short of suitors at the right price. Let’s not kid ourselves that our current plight could end in relegation (only have to look at Albion as to what that knocks off your value), a stand that’s falling down and a fickle fan base that makes West Ham fans look normal
mmm part of the 7.6%. I see you

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They will do what is in their best interests.

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
Do

Don’t think many fans are attacking Fosun, just the utter clowns running it for them

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
Thanks for editing it. I was gonna report your last paragraph .

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comes across as a bit of a ****, to be honest.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Wednesday started to look a bit better 0-3. Nice turn, proper clumsy CH play from Diaby.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fair comment.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some Wednesday fans want a change of manager. Well seeing as Chansiri has said he is not putting any more money in the club, I doubt he will sack Munoz, as he will not fancy paying compensation.

Sheffield Wednesday are in a mess, and it needs sorting out quickly before they are stranded at the bottom of the league.

Last edited:

oldsamdingle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spot on

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah. His original post was a long post, finishing off with something like, and I can’t remember the exact wording. Supporters fiddling with themselves
Not a bad suggestion. May be long passages of play today where we can't get the ball so may as well keep hands warm on something I suppose.

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
I've told you, there is no edit history on the post. Therefore I have to think that you are making things up and looking to create trouble.
Well you tell me why on earth I would of posted my comment about him. He had multiple likes on his post I was referring to, strange enough the post only has one like. I personally don’t like being called a liar. Now you tell me

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah. His original post was a long post, finishing off with something like, and I can’t remember the exact wording. Supporters fiddling with themselves

Well you tell me why on earth I would of posted my comment about him. He had multiple likes on his post I was referring to, strange enough the post only has one like. I personally don’t like being called a liar. Now you tell me
The moderating evidence is that there's no edit history on that post.
I have also now wasted my time doing forum searches for fiddle and fiddling. I cannot see anything recent in the context you claim.
Now you tell me.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom