Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield Wednesday fans on Big Mick

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems he got under their skin a bit yesterday:

Owls Forum

:D

And this from another thread:

aylesburyowl said:
all joking aside, i do not think i have ever in all my four hundred years of watching football seen a manager react quite as ott as he did, if that had been a fan running on to the pitch and behaving like he wanted to take on the opposition in bare knuckle fighting he would have been arrested, fined several hundred of your english pounds and have a banning order..

made himself look a complete and utter idiot, even his acknowldegment to the fans when singing mcarthy is a $$$$$$ made him look a tool.

never thought much either way about before today, but now i know who should succeed colin at the lane, what a complete and utter idiot

and

Boy_Wonder_SWFCl said:
What a coont he is, chased Frankie on to the pitch shouting "come on then you w a nker, get the fooook off" etc

:D

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Beastie_1 said:
I was sat on the front row of the kop and I heard him say that as well, I think he also made references to Frankie looking like Rico from Starship Troopers and also something about his grandma, Frankies, not Rico, and her dog...Though I admit, he may have said log, or even bog.

3.jpg
0,,10304~2955539,00.jpg

:confused:

Big Mick... footballing warrior! :D

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On OwlZone they had a thread called:

"Mick McF##ker"

Lol!!

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They seemed to like him before the game, they were all gathered round the players entrance scrambling for his autograph!

Funny lot these Yorkshire folk!

B

Bilston_Wolf

From the same forum......

"Leon Clarke, i like him, he'll fire us to promotion next season, mark my words"

H

Hatch End Wolf

Leon Clarke will take them out of the Championship next season!

E

Essex Wolf

After Wolves fleeced SWFC over Clarke I can understand why anything to do with Wolves angers them, tough though.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After Wolves fleeced SWFC over Clarke I can understand why anything to do with Wolves angers them, tough though.

We didn't force them to though, it was their choice to waste that money on Clarke, should have learnt their lesson after Proudlock!

E

Essex Wolf

We didn't force them to though, it was their choice to waste that money on Clarke, should have learnt their lesson after Proudlock!

Oh I fully agree with you LI but their fans maybe don't see it that way, not that I actually care you understand.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread makes interesting, but peculiar reading:

Ratings

Been looking at their opinions of their support, most rated themselves as 8 out of 10 :rolleyes:

Also their opinion of the Wolves following, all but a couple thought we were cr@p, one says 'quieter than Colchester' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They seem to have quite an inflated opinion of themselves and their team!

E

Essex Wolf

Having read some of those comments LI has me wondering if they were watching the same game.

As for the Wolves support, well don't seem to recall Wednesday having that many at the Molineux.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh I fully agree with you LI but their fans maybe don't see it that way, not that I actually care you understand.

Was chatting to a Wednesday fan outside that chip shop on the corner, I said "Oh by the way, sorry about dumping Leon Clarke on you", his facial expression said it all!

S

Stans the man

Oh dear a few feathers got ruffled there. I do feel sorry for the chap who's never seen a raction as bad as that though. To think he's never seen O'Neill in full flow, Wenger, Warnock, Klinsmann, even the Cantona Kung-Fu kick. Never mind.

A

Anglian Wolf

They were probably so impressed by their signing of Proudlock that they thought they would come and get another great striker from our reserve team :D

J

Jack

This thread makes interesting, but peculiar reading:

Ratings

Been looking at their opinions of their support, most rated themselves as 8 out of 10 :rolleyes:

Also their opinion of the Wolves following, all but a couple thought we were cr@p, one says 'quieter than Colchester' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They seem to have quite an inflated opinion of themselves and their team!

If their support was eight out of ten today then I would hate to hear what it was like for a normal game.

Like most teams we play, no noise until they score, few in number and a complete lack of variation in their songs.

Combine this with the simple fact that most Yorkshire people are related to their wives and have an IQ of a rabbit and you've probably not got the most realistic viewpoint of a football match.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If their support was eight out of ten today then I would hate to hear what it was like for a normal game.

Like most teams we play, no noise until they score, few in number and a complete lack of variation in their songs.

The alarming thing is one or two of them stated that their support was BETTER yesterday than it has been!!

Combine this with the simple fact that most Yorkshire people are related to their wives and have an IQ of a rabbit and you've probably not got the most realistic viewpoint of a football match.

Don't say that in Mick's earshot :D

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Essex Wolf

They were probably so impressed by their signing of Proudlock that they thought they would come and get another great striker from our reserve team :D

More like they didn't think their club would make the same horrendous mistake twice.:) :D

Back
Top Bottom