Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 win would do today man city style winning ugly

Make an atmosphere folks let’s get into them
1-0 would of course be great.

Though what would be fantastic is to be very comfortable with half an hour left so we could make substitutions and rest players ahead of Brighton.

jeb01

Reaction score
Having watched England tamely surrender the Test (and the series) to India this morning, I’m off for a walk and some fresh air, then to see Wolves do the business this lunch time.
A good solid win will do us, and me, a lot of good!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gonna be an ugly game today
Cant see Sheff Utd coming out and attacking so will be difficult to break down
Ill go for a hopeful 2-1 with them getting a set piece goal at some stage,but would not be surprised with a draw tbh

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the Chris Wilder press conference and he seemed pretty down-beat to me, putting a brave face on things. I think he thinks they are down though of course he did not say that. I just pray they don't score first because they really will just go 10-0-0 and I think we'll struggle. If we get the first goal, esp early, it could be a really good afternoon and we go 8th. COYW!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey, reading their forums is bleak, I thought this place was bad when we were losing.

We should win on paper of course but you can see a slow, turgid game that the ‘underdogs’ nick coming a mile off.
Not a fair comparison though is it.
Fair would be comparing their forum now to here in Mick’s last season.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Hopefully Gary will have the tactics spot-on to breakdown a stubborn Sheffield United.
2-0 to the Wolves!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Knowing how much of a struggle we usually have against the Blades, a 2-0 win will do very nicely.

It wouldn’t be easy as it never is, but we have the quality and strength to get another 3 points on the board.

Enjoy the game and Up The Wolves!

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the Chris Wilder press conference and he seemed pretty down-beat to me, putting a brave face on things. I think he thinks they are down though of course he did not say that. I just pray they don't score first because they really will just go 10-0-0 and I think we'll struggle. If we get the first goal, esp early, it could be a really good afternoon and we go 8th. COYW!
it’s such a tough gig at that end. they’ve got zero quality in their side (doesn’t mean they won’t beat us!) and no saleable assets when they do go down, they are the very definition of yo yo club

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Chance to go 8th today. If you had told me this back in Sept I would have thought you were mad. I’d written GON off after the Ipswich game and to be fair to him in his interview this week he sympathised with how we as fans must have felt going from JL to him. Very happy to be scoffing humble pie though.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Usually at this point Sheffield Utd would know they are doomed, however with points deductions in the pipeline for Everton and Forest they probably still have hope.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey, reading their forums is bleak, I thought this place was bad when we were losing.

We should win on paper of course but you can see a slow, turgid game that the ‘underdogs’ nick coming a mile off.
This all ****ing day. Come on Gaz lad, prove my cynical jaded brain wrong!

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
It would be classic wolves to throw in a half ***** performance and get done here today. Hopefully we start with intensity and accuracy, show that we're a cut above these lot.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was meant to be out in Sheffield last night with my Blades mates and seeing them at work tomorrow. Inexplicably, and don’t ask me why, but we all decided to get the Eurostar yesterday morning for ASOT in Rotterdam (it’s a Trance festival) So now I’m a lone Wolf with five Blades nursing a severe hangover in Murphy’s Irish Bar near Rotterdam market.
So obviously, I’m now hoping it’s a clean fair contest with little action which Wolves win after an unspectacular goal in the 57th minute… :tearsofjoy:

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was meant to be out in Sheffield last night with my Blades mates and seeing them at work tomorrow. Inexplicably, and don’t ask me why, but we all decided to get the Eurostar yesterday morning for ASOT in Rotterdam (it’s a Trance festival) So now I’m a lone Wolf with five Blades nursing a severe hangover in Murphy’s Irish Bar near Rotterdam market.
So obviously, I’m now hoping it’s a clean fair contest with little action which Wolves win after an unspectacular goal in the 57th minute… :tearsofjoy:
:D:D:D:D:D

****ing craziness. Well done.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it’s such a tough gig at that end. they’ve got zero quality in their side (doesn’t mean they won’t beat us!) and no saleable assets when they do go down, they are the very definition of yo yo club
It’s probably not that tough if all they want is to trouser £20m profit. Great for the owners, not for the fans.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't know until today we're the only team in the Premier league that haven't scored a league goal from outside the area. 101 attempts 101 failures very poor.
Yeah, but efforts from outside the area would have a negative effect on our all-important Xg stats (I think)...lol...

Back
Top Bottom