Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield United v Wolves comms thread.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We got what we deserved.
Absolutely. Can't finish 2 chances in the first half, and look the poorer side in the second. When we equalised I was happy with a point, but I am always very disappointed with a penalty when the player is heading in the opposite direction to the goal. Fabio looks like an angry person at the minute and trying too hard to influence things, but, imo, it ain't going to happen with him, and we should give others a try now.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never a pen for me. Watched every angle and he doesn’t kick him.. the ref got played and we got played again by VAR

Wolflaw

Reaction score
Sky pundits saying it was not a penalty same situation as last week

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never a pen (says all on sky sports including an ex ref)
interesting.
i’m not sure whether it was or not as i’m not sure anymore, but i can see why it was given and we would want a penalty in their position.
damn sight more of one than last week!

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sorry harsh or not Silva’s performance since he come on running round like a ****ing lunatic meant most likely any challenge he made the ref was going to call. ****ing VAR off which I wish we would wouldn’t help either in the last 2 decisions as it was given on the field. Fabio was a marked man where the ref was concerned due to his stupidity previous to that.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see him coming back from that in a hurry.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a definite penalty. Silva goes in, gets no way near it, clips the back of the foot. Soft penalty but a 100% penalty.

You cannot try to tackle like that and get nowhere near the ball in the box.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every instinct he has on a football pitch is the wrong one.
Charges into tackles when the ball isn't there for him and shirks challenging when the ball is clearly in his favour. Passes when the shot is on for him and shoots when others are better placed.
its no coincidence that the downfall started when he arrived.

sooner he's gone the better for me

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This game is just so corrupt, we bring it on ourselves by playing ####, but that is never a penalty AGAIN.
These jokers need sacking, something absolutely stinks.
Performance absolutely useless second half bit come let's have a fair referee.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But surely the battling 3 points needed blah blah. You’re happy with our performance aren’t ya? :)

Happy? Didn't realise I said happy anywhere? Just not going to have a nose bleed and cry in modern day football when my teams had a poor half.

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
VAR ****s us again but that's the worst half of football we've played....absolutely so poor we deserved nothing against one of the poorest prem sides ever !!! Utter crap. VAR tried so hard to find something.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What is going on with the bias against us? We are well past being on the wrong side of bad luck. That decision on field and by VAR is an utter disgrace. The Sheffield Utd player was on the way down and instigated the contact It’s about time the club pressed the nuclear button and went on attack like Liverpool did. The club should put a compilation together and air it publicly. Fans are being robbed watching this corruption.

Rugrats

Reaction score
so here’s the shakedown for Fabio - so far he’s removed £43,000,000 from Wolves account, FORTY THREE MILLION, not scored a prem goal for 2.5 YEARS, got booked within seconds of coming on and gave a stupid penalty away to lose his team a game from a gift of a fixture!

Make the useless **** walk home! Should never wear a Wolves shirt again!

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was never going to be over turned as the ref brought it. Fabio was stretching to recover bad touches. Poor. We played poorly against the poorest team in the league.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some Mixers saying it’s Silva’s fault while others are saying it’s VAR’s……..can’t be both ;)

Rugrats

Reaction score
How are you seeing it?? He's already falling down before any contact is made. The contact is absolutely minimal if any.
It only has to be minimal - I’m as angry as you but it’s a pen, he should have left his foot out, Baldock was going nowhere

WolvesAndCows

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so here’s the shakedown for Fabio - so far he’s removed £43,000,000 from Wolves account, FORTY THREE MILLION, not scored a prem goal for 2.5 YEARS, got booked within seconds of coming on and gave a stupid penalty away to lose his team a game from a gift of a fixture!

Blame the club for buying him

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Penalty or not we need to create more chances against **** opposition. We didn't and as usual has cost us points . VAR blame it all you like but last time I looked that didn't affect the created chances and shots in target . We were **** and without Neto we look poor

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have you considered therapy?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pen or no pen we deserved nothing from that second half

Im not on the GON bus as yet, and that second half is why. Pathetic display
Not on GON though is it. The players on the pitch were poor, not sure Gary did anything wrong really.

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How are you seeing it?? He's already falling down before any contact is made. The contact is absolutely minimal if any.
Spot on. The camera facing the Utd players shows his going down before Silva withdraws his foot

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva doesn't kick the player.

The sheff player didn't even get the ball just jumped in so again no penalty.

After the desperate attempts to try and give two others.

Corruption. Nothing short of absolute corruption.
It looks like it's a whisper going around,
Jump in front of a Wolves player in the area and you'll get a penalty.

Back
Top Bottom