Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield United- Pre Game thread

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anybody has a spare ticket, please let me know. I’ll wander down anyway to Bramall Lane about 2 o’clock to see if I can pick one up.
Good luck....where there is a will, there is always a way ....there is always somebody somewhere who doesn't turn up ..if I hear off one...I will get in touch...

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anybody has a spare ticket, please let me know. I’ll wander down anyway to Bramall Lane about 2 o’clock to see if I can pick one up.
I know this may seem a bit sad Sheffield but 2 or 3 times over the years I've gone to local away games and stood at the away end with a small sign 'ticket wanted' and I've always got one! You can guarantee some Wolves fan will turn up with an unwanted ticket. Good luck!

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Cagey first half but just feel we’ll come out on top!

Erm… that’s probably put the mockers on it!

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
I know this may seem a bit sad Sheffield but 2 or 3 times over the years I've gone to local away games and stood at the away end with a small sign 'ticket wanted' and I've always got one! You can guarantee some Wolves fan will turn up with an unwanted ticket. Good luck!
Not sure about the sign, but I’ll be there. A short walk for me to get there, so nothing to lose.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure about the sign, but I’ll be there. A short walk for me to get there, so nothing to lose.
The problem without the sign is that no one knows you need a ticket. I expect I'm telling you the obvious but try to be where the Wolves coaches drop off. I do hope you get a ticket. Good luck!

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck mate. Hope you get one. Me and my lad are in the home end which isn’t ideal but will be happy as long as we win!
Make sure to break out into a rendition of The Liquidator when Wolves score :p In fact go full Nuno from Bristol City days

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Massive game today. Just hope we don’t return to type and do a Luton type performance. They will be massively up for this today and we have to be on it from the 1st whistle. Cmon me Babiz bring those 3 points home.

Back
Top Bottom