Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sebastian Larsson

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are in talks to sign recently released midfielder Sebastian Larsson #WWFC #Wolves

Source - A few

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here we go! yes we are, no we're not, he's great , he's ****, he's too old, he's young at heart, he's past it, he's got 2 or 3 good seasons in him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll wait for Tring's unbiased verdict!

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure how much he has left in the tank. Used to be a good player. Reminds me a bit of Jamie O'Hara!

V Wolf

Reaction score
I remember him as being really good at set-pieces, free kicks especially. Haven't seen enough of him over the last few years to gauge whether he's got anything else about him any more though?

D

Deleted member 4436

This sort of signing would concern me. I think when you are battling for so long at the bottom of the PL, it takes more out of you than the physical stuff. Players must become used to a losing mentality.

There's clearly a gulf in quality between the Champ & PL, but would his desire still be there after year on year of scrapping for survival? Dunno.

No for me.

M

merseawolf

This sort of signing would concern me. I think when you are battling for so long at the bottom of the PL, it takes more out of you than the physical stuff. Players must become used to a losing mentality.

There's clearly a gulf in quality between the Champ & PL, but would his desire still be there after year on year of scrapping for survival? Dunno.

No for me.
Very good points. My first reaction was definate yes. Great quality on the ball and a big improvement on Saville Price Coady but your points are very valid.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He would be a deep playmaker now. Has he still got the quility on the ball, thats the question. Because he'd need so much cover in the middle. No running power at all.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We seem to be being used by Sunderland players and agents.... O'Shea now this. O'Shea has signed an extension after leaking wolves were in for him. Wonder if we really were - would be surprised

D

Deleted member 4124

We seem to be being used by Sunderland players and agents.... O'Shea now this. O'Shea has signed an extension after leaking wolves were in for him. Wonder if we really were - would be surprised
The twitter pages that spread these rumours are not nearly relevant enough to be used by agents.

Back
Top Bottom