Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Tickets

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you add all the millions up that folk think the club should just write off we'd get Messi and still have change for a Mbappe

All the millions? He just stated 2 million.
What's that Messi"s finger nail?
Knowone is saying about club writing off millions just the extra they make from STs really ain't going to make a difference to them and what a nice gesture a price freeze like most clubs have done would be.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Seems that there's a fair few of us SBU dwellers on here, who go to games solo like.
I think we might need a support group.

I've renewed but have no idea about the folks around me who I've sat with for 10 or more years, but only ever spoke to at the ground.

Anyone who fancy a pre game chops in the ground pregame give me a nudge, I'm normally in the ground pretty early

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems that there's a fair few of us SBU dwellers on here, who go to games solo like.

I've renewed but have no idea about the folks around me who I've sat with for 10 or more years, but only ever spoke to at the ground.

Anyone who fancy a pre game chops in the ground pregame give me a nudge, I'm normally in the ground pretty early

Gotta admit, that's now my concern/worry is will I see those who sat next to me when I was last there. Sat by them for nearly 15 years or so. A couple were much older than me too. Fingers crossed.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Gotta admit, that's now my concern/worry is will I see those who sat next to me when I was last there. Sat by them for nearly 15 years or so. A couple were much older than me too. Fingers crossed.

Same for me also, especially not knowing if they’ve not returned due to just being concerned about covid or worse, I used to worry every time the guy sat next to me didn’t turn up for more than 2 matches in a row as it was as he is in his 60’s

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same for me also, especially not knowing if they’ve not returned due to just being concerned about covid or worse, I used to worry every time the guy sat next to me didn’t turn up for more than 2 matches in a row as it was as he is in his 60’s
Another SB Upper resident here. There are 5 of us sitting together. 2 of us travel over and 3 others that we met in the Western many years ago. 2 other lovely guys sit in front of me and always have a chat before the game.

Got a bit of a shock when I watched the memorial video before the end of the season as there was a picture of a guy with the same first name as one of them. It was an old picture and I hoping it wasn't him.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This SBU resident has now deferred his ST for the season. Great service from Woves TO and many thanks to them. They have said I can get my ST and seat back for season 22/23 which is great and I think by then I should be able to face the mayhem in the concourse. I think they are going to offer my seat on a game-by-game basis which at least gives a few fans the chance to get to see Wolves. Win-win!

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This SBU resident has now deferred his ST for the season. Great service from Woves TO and many thanks to them. They have said I can get my ST and seat back for season 22/23 which is great and I think by then I should be able to face the mayhem in the concourse. I think they are going to offer my seat on a game-by-game basis which at least gives a few fans the chance to get to see Wolves. Win-win!
Excellent from the club, great news!

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Same, the guys I sit with even asked me to move down the stand a few years back as their dad was struggling with the steps.
Like a wolves family.

I'm going to try to ask the ticket office to pass them my details to make contact if they can, as I know they cannot send me theirs.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This SBU resident has now deferred his ST for the season. Great service from Woves TO and many thanks to them. They have said I can get my ST and seat back for season 22/23 which is great and I think by then I should be able to face the mayhem in the concourse. I think they are going to offer my seat on a game-by-game basis which at least gives a few fans the chance to get to see Wolves. Win-win

I assume that if you defer, the 4 game rebate will not apply for the 22/23 season ?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a shame, a few will be disappointed they will have to wait for that drink

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the direct debit payments start date and end date for the season ticket is please? Thanks in advance, need to know ASAP !

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the direct debit payments start date and end date for the season ticket is please? Thanks in advance, need to know ASAP !
Have u gone thru purchasing yr ticket, I paid for mine but there was a DD option, I suspect if u go thru it will tell u, but u can normally pick yr date and they have to give u 10days warning/confirmation if you renew towards end July 1st DD wud be mid August earliest

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210708-215553_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210708-215553_Samsung Internet.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 38

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a shame, a few will be disappointed they will have to wait for that drink
I still hope to get to a game, perhaps in the New Year, if I can a ticket. Then I can buy all those on here a drink!

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have u gone thru purchasing yr ticket, I paid for mine but there was a DD option, I suspect if u go thru it will tell u, but u can normally pick yr date and they have to give u 10days warning/confirmation if you renew towards end July 1st DD wud be mid August earliest
Did it through Creation Credit Card last time but not available this season .

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No it is my grandson, he did it without telling any of us and now doesn't completely understand when to expect payments and decided to drop it on us earlier. The silly sod is only 18 and on an apprentice, I would have preferred to have gave him the cash!

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I decided to renew for myself and my two grandsons today. Price wasn’t the issue, it works out at just over £40 per game for the three of us, which is great value imho. My issue is the impact var has on the game. I’m hoping it improves but if not sadly this will be my last year as a season ticket holder.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same. I'll go and meet people at the pub before and after, but VAR has changed the game for me.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks Netherton. Doesnt seem to be that much clarity though does there. I will ask him to have a good look through his 8733 unread emails.
By law he has to have confirmation of payments & dates, either in am email or letter, if he cant find any id give the TO a ring

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to renew today but saying that our two seats are already taken. Probably a tri to the ticket office required grrr.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to renew today but saying that our two seats are already taken. Probably a tri to the ticket office required grrr.

Pretty sure ticket office isn't open. Think that's what I read on the OS.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone on here ever moved seat and how easy was it to do?
We have to move out of the family area this season and need three seats together.
knowing my luck the only option will be the most expensive seats in the house!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
We have to move out of the family area this season and need three seats together.
Yes i have, there will b a window where u can ring up, problem is ring on 1st day early u only gt ST seats who havent renewed, throughout the day different seats become available as others move & leave theirz free, I would have thought u shud gt 1st dibs as u have to move, unfortunately this year the windows are all going to b very short, the last season we had tickets i rang up the day b4 to see if the seats i really wanted were available ( old couple whos seats were empty for half the season) to be told they had renewed, might be worth mailing them to see what their procedure is

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes i have, there will b a window where u can ring up, problem is ring on 1st day early u only gt ST seats who havent renewed, throughout the day different seats become available as others move & leave theirz free, I would have thought u shud gt 1st dibs as u have to move, unfortunately this year the windows are all going to b very short, the last season we had tickets i rang up the day b4 to see if the seats i really wanted were available ( old couple whos seats were empty for half the season) to be told they had renewed, might be worth mailing them to see what their procedure is

many thanks for the advice

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I've done mine now, just got to wait and see if it clears from the bank OK. Fingers crossed.

Scadwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Ditto! Exactly the same for me. Win win for everyone. Just need a better season to tempt be back again in 22/23. COYW

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, it's easy. When the renewal deadline passes you'll be able to relocate. We relocated the three of us. We were split around J1 and J2 and moved to J3, with two sat behind one, but we're there as a group now

Either ring up or go in (assuming it'll be open then)

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ditto! Exactly the same for me. Win win for everyone. Just need a better season to tempt be back again in 22/23. COYW
As a70+ aged fan living well over a 100 miles away simply can't understand this attitude, only God knows how many years I have so definitely not missing one of my own volition and definitely don't need "tempting back".

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I tried calling on three separate days last week, got a recorded message then cut off each time
As I said earlier when I queried the deferral I got an answer the same day by email from Claire in the TO. I had a further question and she again answered the same day. Pretty impressive.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'd stay away and save ya money if ya need to be tempted back after a mediocre season.Sorry mate but yam supposed to support em wen wim crap as well as wen wim good.Now if you had said,hopefully I'll comeback wen I feel a bit more secure because of covid,I would have understood.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's hopeless trying to renew. It keeps saying my seats are taken. I wish the ticket office was open

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not getting any luck with mine either.Last season we did ars by direct debit with my Nephew doing it on his card.I'm trying to do mine alone but wen I put all my bank info in it won't let me go to the next page .Frustrating ay the word.We did get a message saying if we don't tell em that they will automatically renew,but I ay confident with that.

Back
Top Bottom