Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Tickets

W

WasStefan

Anyone else who's moved seats/a new ST holder received theres? Mine came today, moved seat under a new supporters number.

Just wish the season would hurry up and start now.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sambucashot

Hmmm iv'e moved from jack harris to stan cullis lower. Hopefully iv'e recieved mine too.

R

richiej95

Mine came too but my parents, who have also moved, haven't had there's yet.

S

Sambucashot

Iv'e noticed that you can't get a season ticket in the stan cullis anymore. Should be pretty full for most of the season then.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be interested in sales figures also! Did I read on here that it was on the 14,500 mark?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Iv'e noticed that you can't get a season ticket in the stan cullis anymore. Should be pretty full for most of the season then.

Just had a look where I sit in J8 SBUpper, all of a sudden loads of seats around me have become unavailable, so either they have been sold (which they hadn't last week when I looked) or they have taken them off sale for some reason!!

Just looked at the Derby match and all the tickets around me are for sale so they can't be taken up with STHs!!

S

Sambucashot

Why would you punish yourself like that?

My mates in there because his brother is disabled, plus i wanted to try out the new stand. Did want to be in the upper section tbf but the available seats left there were rubbish.

S

Sambucashot

Just had a look where I sit in J8 SBUpper, all of a sudden loads of seats around me have become unavailable, so either they have been sold (which they hadn't last week when I looked) or they have taken them off sale for some reason!!

Just looked at the Derby match and all the tickets around me are for sale so they can't be taken up with STHs!!

Not a single season season ticket left in stan cullis. Possibly saving the remainder for general users.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine came today, looking forward to being in the new North Bank :D

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine hasn't but my lad's has,could of saved the cost of a stamp if sent together.

Back
Top Bottom