Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season-ticket sales in recent seasons

T

Toshyboy

A friend of mine who supports Cov sent me a link saying their version of the early bird for season-ticket sales were up by 500 for next season.

I sent him the E&S article link showing Wolves' sales for their early bird were over 14,000. His point was that this is only due to the propect of us playing prem football next season. I said they were normally very high and have been even in previous seasons. He asked for proof.

Where can i find get this information on season-ticket sales for previous seasons? If anybody can help i would be grateful. Thanks.

K

Kenny-11

A friend of mine who supports Cov sent me a link saying their version of the early bird for season-ticket sales were up by 500 for next season.

I sent him the E&S article link showing Wolves' sales for their early bird were over 14,000. His point was that this is only due to the propect of us playing prem football next season. I said they were normally very high and have been even in previous seasons. He asked for proof.

Where can i find get this information on season-ticket sales for previous seasons? If anybody can help i would be grateful. Thanks.

We sold nearly 18k during our relegation season.

Early bird generally hits around 13-14k though. Would have to dig through old stories from the website for totals though

E

Edgmond Wolf

What proof you need??

Wolves are fantastic and sky blues are $$$$...surely you don't need proof for that it is a known fact!

Come on the Wolves

D

Dewsburywolf

Had a good week at work then Edgmond.

Full of the joys of Spring.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Had a good week at work then Edgmond.

Full of the joys of Spring.

Great week mate I am still buzzing from Saturday!!

Pity I have to wait for the next match mind you might do my throat some good to have a week off

Come on the Wolves

D

Dewsburywolf

A week??? Are you going to the Blues game? If not it'll be nearer a fortnight mate.

E

Edgmond Wolf

A week??? Are you going to the Blues game? If not it'll be nearer a fortnight mate.

I am stuck down london and do not finish til late BUT.......

I am looking at how I can get there and may have to go in disguise and sit in the Blouse end........:eek:

Only trouble when I sing "We shall not be moved" do you think they will notice? ;)

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This will have to be a new section on Deutch's stat site.

Lowest Attendance per season, highest attendance per season, average attendance, total no of early birds, pies per capita, braincells per southbank occupant....

E

Edgmond Wolf

This will have to be a new section on Deutch's stat site.

Lowest Attendance per season, highest attendance per season, average attendance, total no of early birds, pies per capita, braincells per southbank occupant....

Aint got many braincells....but do have an IQ thats good enough for Mensa :p

Come on the Wolves

T

Tuco

Wow! Coventry have sold 500 more season tickets this time. Does that mean their ground will now be more than half full for their home games?

We will always out do them, though I was a bit surprised with our sales, I'd have though almost everyone with a season ticket now would renew with premier league football on the cards.

D

Dewsburywolf

I know a few who didn't Tuco. Credit crunch in some cases, teenagers needing to upgrade to Adult but couldn't afford it. Not always easy to just say "I'd have thought with Premiership football on the cards".

Not that I'm having a pop mate.

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Probably gonna get slated here-but it just seems to me that a lot of threads like this just end up in personal banter that just gets tedious to those of us not in the clique.

Oh-and my slant on the op question is that i think the lowest early bird renewal figure has only ever been as low as about 12k-which has been our general hardcore of season ticket holders for many years.

Do you know how many Cov have actually sold in comparison?

W

woolee9

Probably gonna get slated here-but it just seems to me that a lot of threads like this just end up in personal banter that just gets tedious to those of us not in the clique.

Oh-and my slant on the op question is that i think the lowest early bird renewal figure has only ever been as low as about 12k-which has been our general hardcore of season ticket holders for many years.

Do you know how many Cov have actually sold in comparison?
Yes I'd like to know this. I live about 5 mins from Coventry and hate them with a passion. Would be great information to use against them!!!

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Important to find out what price they are paying for them.
Cardiff fans are loving themselves even more than usual for sales of 15,000 season tickets for next season but considering they sell under 16s for £49, under 5s for £0 and are moving to a new stadium i would say its pretty poor.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Early bird sales

2004 17,400
2005 12,870
2006 12,200
2007 12,600*
2008 12,400
2009 14,700

(* 12,600 renewing; there was an offer that allowed "friends and family" of existing STHs to buy a STH too, this generated total sales during the early bird period of 14,000)

T

Toshyboy

Thanks for getting the thread on track and coming up with an answer. I really appreciate this.

Back
Top Bottom