Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season ticket refund

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My take, for what it's worth, is the contract is complete.

The club makes an invitation to treat based on we are entitled to watch 19 home games.

We make an offer to the club by paying or setting up payment.

The club accepts.

I think the agreement is as stated above, ie we can watch 19 home games. We don't have a say in who plays, who coaches, etc etc.

Open to correction as always, but IMV the contract has been completed.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My take, for what it's worth, is the contract is complete.

The club makes an invitation to treat based on we are entitled to watch 19 home games.

We make an offer to the club by paying or setting up payment.

The club accepts.

I think the agreement is as stated above, ie we can watch 19 home games. We don't have a say in who plays, who coaches, etc etc.

Open to correction as always, but IMV the contract has been completed.
You're likely right.

Robbing *******s.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's one of them, it should be a choice, you mentioned the talk of a contract but if the circumstances vastly change then the contract becomes void.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see how season ticket holders can complain. You are all getting a USB cable and the hat.
... and in a groovy cardboard box.

(note to self: pleased I could use the word "groovy" in amongst all the **** going on)

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
No, because we need the money to pay off JL and his squad...

Cart1978

Reaction score
The best part of this situation is all the plastic fans who are only interested in the club if it is at the top and spending lots of money are outing themselves as the glory hunters they are.

I hope they give you your money back so a proper fan can get a chance to take it up and you can go back to watching City/United/Liverpool on TV pretending you've "always supported them". You won't be missed.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many times did Moxey pull off this trick . Early Bird was its name .

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone now doesn't want to go and support the team, who incidentally are innocent in all of this, then actually I hope you can indeed get your money back. You can come crawling back the next time we look like being successful. Bye.

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
What's posting an info graphic about Bournemouth's poor season go to do with wolves' next season? I take it from that you already assume JL will go and O'Neil will be our new manager? Again, pure conjecture from fans that adds weight to my post.

Edit: he who posts a laughing emoji in defense of his disagreement loses the argument - Winston Churchill.

Last edited:

bigwolf

Reaction score
More nonsense on the forum I see.

However if you are serious and you pay by DD you can just cancel it.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was absolutely leathered into everywhere, for calling for a Refund for everyone who went to Brighton.

Clearly that ain’t the rules and therefore with a Direct Debit committed into, this should be the case.

Even if following the Wolves is a rollercoaster, I shall back them with all my heart from my seat in NU2 in the North Bank and everyone who has a Season Ticket should back the lads!

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
come on now, nobody is asking for a refund and nobody is going to give up a season ticket, and wolves arent giving you one anyway. you dont need to show who can be more outraged than the other.
we all know its a bit of a **** show and its clear from the other threads where people stand. Pointless thread

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's posting an info graphic about Bournemouth's poor season go to do with wolves' next season? I take it from that you already assume JL will go and O'Neil will be our new manager? Again, pure conjecture from fans that adds weight to my post.
Brilliant.

Past performance is not a guide to future success.

Well you can be sure that we won't be getting any success with him in charge

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Brilliant.

Past performance is not a guide to future success.

Well you can be sure that we won't be getting any success with him in charge
Who in charge? That's exactly my point.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said in jest or otherwise but I think if the following materialises - JLo, Fabio and Nunes all go and GO’N replaces then it is perfectly reasonable to consider ST position.

Doesn’t mean you don’t support Wolves, doesn’t mean you don’t back the players, does mean that your hard earned £600 or £700 could be better used in the current time than sat in a toxic atmosphere getting dripped on from above.

I would fully understand if some wanted to stop and get a refund. No issues from me and you’d be welcomed back if/when things turn around and cost of living is less of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom