Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket/Member divide?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another Monday, another 'unsuccessful in the ballot' (Villa) email.
Has anybody ever benefited from the ballot? - I'm sceptical about whether all 147 tickets as claimed have gone into this.
I got one for Bournemouth last season via the ballot.....wasn't guaranteed a ticket being only silver away season ticket holder....but got one via the ballot...must have been lucky as it's the only time I used it.....

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've had loyalty points added for this season over the last few weeks, I think they must be planning to use points if we get to Wembley which is right in my opinion.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I got one for Bournemouth last season via the ballot.....wasn't guaranteed a ticket being only silver away season ticket holder....but got one via the ballot...must have been lucky as it's the only time I used it.....
Didn't even think there was a ballot for Bournemouth, so if others were like me that might have helped!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't even think there was a ballot for Bournemouth, so if others were like me that might have helped!
My mate does all me tickets etc ...I'm lucky......but he told me to check my email as he had put me in the ballot for spares.....I nearly missed my email telling me I was successful.....might have been some gold season tickets holders who didn't go maybe....I got one anyway...

As I say I'm lucky me mate does all mine..trains the lot....I just pay me bill, turn up and get the beer ....if it was left to me I wouldn't get very far....

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would love to know the average age of a Wolves season ticket holder, as our fanbase appears to be quite old, at the stadium. I agree that many of those season ticket holders have been going to Wolves through the bad times and deserve credit for their loyal support.
We do have a problem, locking thousands of young supporters out and getting them hooked on Wolves. We desperately need a bigger stadium, to nurture the future generations of loyal Wolves supporters.
Go to the smoking area of the south bank at half time and tell me young supporters are locked out.

loppers86

Reaction score
I've had loyalty points added for this season over the last few weeks, I think they must be planning to use points if we get to Wembley which is right in my opinion.
how do you know how many points you have?

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given some of the comments l have seen on the Mix l thought this, about the situation at Newcastle, might be of interest.

There's a different ticketing article on there every week. Wasn't that long ago they were giving away 10,000 free season tickets.

The membership and ballot is a bit farcical, in that some folk have paid their £37 and barely had a sniff of a ticket. But I know others who've managed ticket after ticket this season.

What's more interesting IMO is the increasing reports of away fans turning on people from outside Newcastle, demanding to know how they got their tickets. Plus you've got that YouTube wrongun who seems to get in despite not having the points.

There's a below average number of league clubs up here in the North East and it completely distorts the spread of supporters in comparison to say the North West or West Midlands, where you've four clubs covering a similar catchment.

Those NUFC fans railing against season ticket holders will get their comeuppance when the Saudis cut back on the number of season tickets sold, either due to the redevelopment of St James Park, or the move to a new ground. Ticket prices will go up across the board and more will go to day trippers and hospitality packages.

When supply outstrips demand, season ticket holders are a revenue problem. If you stick a different fan in that same seat every week, there's a chance of selling club merchandise to them, or more food and drink within the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom