Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season ticket cards

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did anyone else throw away their card at the end of last season expecting a new one like every other year ?
I did I have phoned the ticket offfice and they have told me I have to pay £10 each for me and my son to have a replacement ...
I explained that every other year we have had a new one , I've already paid a £6 admin fee and any new season ticket holder or person who has moved seats has had a new card for this fee , said there's nothing they could do and I should email the ticket office ...

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They did say keep them at the end of last season .
Where did they state this ? Even so I've paid my admin fee and should get a new card for it , how can I in effect pay £16 for mine and my lad to have a new card when a new season ticket holder or someone who's moved have them for £6

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where did they state this ? Even so I've paid my admin fee and should get a new card for it , how can I in effect pay £16 for mine and my lad to have a new card when a new season ticket holder or someone who's moved have them for £6
That means I'm being penalised an extra £10 each for having a season ticket before ....

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does sound a bit silly. I wasn't aware we had to keep them and only by chance saw a week or two ago that needed to keep if had them previously. I retained them simply because I hadn't bothered to throw them away.

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They announced it a few times over the PA at the last game of the season and it was on all literature and marketing they have produced about this seasons season tickets.
Apart from no one can understand a word from the North Bank tannoy

D

Deleted member 4594

We used the same card 2 years running not long ago as well to be fair.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does sound a bit silly. I wasn't aware we had to keep them and only by chance saw a week or two ago that needed to keep if had them previously. I retained them simply because I hadn't bothered to throw them away.
I wasn't at the last game as was on holiday , hopefully when I write an email common sense will prevail , like I said I've paid the £6 admin fee which would have usually entailed a new card already ...

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We used the same card 2 years running not long ago as well to be fair.
But still why should I be charged again when I've in effect already been charged ? If I was new I'd have had a card for my £6 so why should I be charged an extra £10 for being existing ...

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As a rule i throw mine away but for whatever reason i kept it.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh ffs Brilliant. The search begins for me.
lol maybe there will be a few others like me aswell then !! Might be a few waiting for their new cards to come through who haven't a clue !!

old gold barmy army

Reaction score
I tried to renew online but website was playing up so went into the ticket office and renewed there, they told us unless we were changing our seat to use the same smart card. This was in March. They sent a letter also telling you to keep hold of old card.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lol maybe there will be a few others like me aswell then !! Might be a few waiting for their new cards to come through who haven't a clue !!
I saw it on those emails they send you regarding season tickets. But it's easy mistake to make. UTW

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be no reason to throw it away. The idea of a smart card is do that you can keep it for a season or two (maybe more). The club made it clear on a few occasions.

Can't/won't knock the club on this one.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I don't think there is any reason to knock the club but I have to say that my experience with the ticket office is that a politely worded email explaining that despite their best efforts you missed the information is very likely to get you a replacement as a good will gesture.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think there is any reason to knock the club but I have to say that my experience with the ticket office is that a politely worded email explaining that despite their best efforts you missed the information is very likely to get you a replacement as a good will gesture.
These are my thoughts , I didn't take much notice of any announcements as I wasn't intending to renew because of childcare issues but when I realised my childcare issues were solved for just £1 a game I changed my mind

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the argument is why they are charging an admin fee when they don't supply a new card, why they don't just make it £6 dearer is beyond me!

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the argument is why they are charging an admin fee when they don't supply a new card, why they don't just make it £6 dearer is beyond me!
That's not the case at all my argument is I've paid £12 in admin fees on mine and my lads season ticket and they want me to pay a further £20 for 2 new cards , I can't move seats as there aren't any left in the south bank now ...

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's not the case at all my argument is I've paid £12 in admin fees on mine and my lads season ticket and they want me to pay a further £20 for 2 new cards , I can't move seats as there aren't any left in the south bank now ...
I think with an email they will see my point , I just think the lad I spoke to doesn't have the authority to do anything ...

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I fully agree with you , what i meant was that if we have paid £6 we should all get a new card or dont charge anything for existing holders. At the most it should be £6 to replace a lost one anyway. Hope they give you a goodwill gesture

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sorry but regardless of paying for an admin charge, it was made as clear as day on every availavle platform that season cards would be the same.
If you lose it then it is a £10 charge for a new one.
Its been the same since we changed over from paper books.
The only reason we have changed cards in the past is if there are sponsors logos on there that have expired.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sorry but regardless of paying for an admin charge, it was made as clear as day on every availavle platform that season cards would be the same.
If you lose it then it is a £10 charge for a new one.
Its been the same since we changed over from paper books.
The only reason we have changed cards in the past is if there are sponsors logos on there that have expired.
That's during a season normally and I haven't got a problem with that , new season ticket holders have 1 for their £6 admin fee so I should get the same in this case , I have no problem whatsoever with the first scenario ...

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's during a season normally and I haven't got a problem with that , new season ticket holders have 1 for their £6 admin fee so I should get the same in this case , I have no problem whatsoever with the first scenario ...
Like I said I didn't renew until after the season had finished and at first had no intention of doing so hence why I didn't keep the cards ...

T

turner845

It is an administration fee not a fee for the card or postage and packaging, so your argument makes no sense. Effectively new season ticket holders get the card (and postage and packaging) for free as part the actual ticket cost and not part of the £6. I am not even a STH but knew that cards were to be kept, you only have yourself to blame

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
i didn't hear any announcements, didn't get a letter and didn't see it in the program so i can see why people are annoyed, but I've kept mine just because i didn't think to get rid,

last season my tickets got sent to an address that wasn't mine, they tried to change me £30 for replacements....

Back
Top Bottom