Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Say something nice about the baggies

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Growing up, we almost had no choice but to ‘hate’ the Albion.

Hate is a very strong emotion that really shouldn’t be banded about lightly. There’s far too much of it in the world.

The aging process has altered my outlook on life. I don’t hate the Albion. They are one of England’s great, historic and traditional football clubs. They are our local rivals … but really not that dissimilar to ourselves.

But, come on you Wolves, let’s go to The Hawthorns next week and play them off the park. Lets bring home the bragging rights.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Met a couple of Albion fans today on a dog walk and they were lovely.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Beyond the good belly-laugh I had when I heard that carthorse Fabian de Freitas missed a match cos he got up late, I find it hard to think of anything nice about that lot.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lived and worked in Oldbury from 93-97, so knew a fair few West Brom fans. For a few years we couldn't beat them and so the 20 or so West Brom fans in the factory I worked at had the upper hand.

Then we beat them 4-2 at theirs. I was expecting another defeat as they were playing well and were deserved favourites.

I flew into work on the Monday morning and gave them non stop stick, even fashioning a makeshift microphone on my lathe so that I could go round interviewing them in a John Motson commentator voice:

"Horrific result, Simon. You must be devastated"

"Hello Brian. I can see the disappointment all over your face, but weren't Wolves magnificent"

They all took it well and even leant forward to answer into the mic, which still makes me smile today - a sound bunch of lads.

Those memories quickly dissipate when I think of all the bad and plain weird stuff but there's no accounting for the wider human condition.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My dad went to see west brom when he was a lad, he doesn’t support a team though. He said blokes would get their dicks out on the terrace and just urinate there and then.
As much as I hate them lot, this used to happen on the South Bank and I remember seeing it happen in the away end at Vale Park the day De Wolf scored his hat-trick, which in my mind doesn't seem that long ago but is in fact the best part of 30 years ago!

the 15th Wanderer

Reaction score
I live and work with them and have several family members who are season ticket holders. Some very nice people.
I have also seen grown men ridicule my 8 year old kids for wearing wolves colours when they thought they were unaccompanied. Not at a game BTW.
In summary a broad cross section with a massive sprinkling of *********.
I used to love playing them the late 70s early 80s. It took me a few years to realise I was supposed to go in the Smethwick end:) different times.

Last edited:

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their Billy Wright chants were an all time low. I remember sitting in the Rainbow Stand as all the scummy chavs below us were singing it.
The next home game we had, SJH was so upset he allowed The Liquidator to be played so Molineux could ring out with “**** off West Brom”

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their Billy Wright chants were an all time low. I remember sitting in the Rainbow Stand as all the scummy chavs below us were singing it.
The next home game we had, SJH was so upset he allowed The Liquidator to be played so Molineux could ring out with “**** off West Brom”
Would be like us singing Astle what’s the score when we are cruising 0-3 no need for it. Deranged lot them. Loads of people heading into Birmingham and Wolvo without tickets for the day out. The police will be busy

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True story....me older brother who used to be Babylon had to arrest Cyril Regis when he had the domestic abuse allegations.....

Teddy Ruxpin

Groupie
Reaction score
True story....me older brother who used to be Babylon had to arrest Cyril Regis when he had the domestic abuse allegations.....
Your brother used to be a famed metropolis of the ancients renowned for it's hanging gardens, yet he was still present long after it's destruction and was responsible for arresting Cyril Regis.

Impressive!

Back
Top Bottom