Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've heard people saying Collins is slow and he's like lightning.
Its thinking that you can make up being out of position by using your pace. At this level of football unless you're as quick as Kyle Walker you ain't going to be able to make up the ground, as most premier league forwards are even quicker.
If you're always 2 yards behind everyone chasing after them, unable to catch up you will always look slow. Awareness is much more important than speed as a centre half.
Can’t argue with any of that - positioning and awareness Are essential - acceleration on the other hand is very helpful, a lot of defending is over a couple of yards.

Being slow is still a problem though - dawsons great when he’s facing the ball and the oppositions goal, once it’s past him, he’s not getting back into position to help.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy birthday Sasa It's mine too!! Trouble is that I'm 78 today and not
26 as per Sasa.
Hey Ho!!!
Happy Buffday Elvis.
Hope yow ay ALL SHOOK UP,and still holding your moms APRON STRINGS,and you’re not LONESOME TONIGHT especially in your BEACH SHACK on the BLUE HAWAII.Relax and look at the BLUE MOON over the BLUE RIVER but mind that BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER or you will lose your CONFIDENCE and we dow want ya CRYING IN THE CHAPELso this is the END OF THE ROAD..
Have a gud un mate.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As its your birthday I would normally say break a leg..................but in your case I had better not.:oops:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought that would be banned now.Blowing on candles .Just think of all that spittle yow could be eating.Yuk. It wouldn’t have bothered me one bit when I was a nipper,I even shared me sister’s chewing gum.No wonder I’m daft lol.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this the same player that JL said wouldn't be ready for months ?

Or was that miscommunication as well and he and the medics don't converse
Well he wasn't ready for last nights friendly against big boys Porto (Champions League) and Sasa only played 60 mins today..
So J Lo's correct in what he said previously isn't he ;)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Is this the same player that JL said wouldn't be ready for months ?

Or was that miscommunication as well and he and the medics don't converse
Well I've seen this stated a lot, but for me people need to listen again. What he actually said was that it would be wrong to put too much pressure on him too soon, given the nature of the injury, the fact that it's his second ACL, his height, it's going to take a while for him to be fully ready.

I'd interpret this as
August u21s and maybe a few minutes off the bench for the first team. Some LC minutes?
September on the bench and used for the last 30 when needed (or if we're comfortable lol)
October maybe he's starting if that's seen as the best selection.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I've seen this stated a lot, but for me people need to listen again. What he actually said was that it would be wrong to put too much pressure on him too soon, given the nature of the injury, the fact that it's his second ACL, his height, it's going to take a while for him to be fully ready.

I'd interpret this as
August u21s and maybe a few minutes off the bench for the first team. Some LC minutes?
September on the bench and used for the last 30 when needed (or if we're comfortable lol)
That's my reading of the situation and bloody sensible it is too. Had Lage been as cautious Sasa might not have got that injury.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's my reading of the situation and bloody sensible it is too. Had Lage been as cautious Sasa might not have got that injury.
He was injured when he joined Lage was an idiot made many players try and play through injuries.

That doctor was no better passing medicals like the spurs steward patting down spectators

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'd interpret this as
Party pooper, spoling people's agendas!

This is exactly what Julen said, and he's spot on.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was injured when he joined Lage was an idiot made many players try and play through injuries.

That doctor was no better passing medicals like the spurs steward patting down spectators
As much as I despise Lage……

The doctor will always tell managers not to play players, I have seen a mid level sport scientist tell a major prem manager that he couldn’t start a star player as he was showing early signs of burnout. Said player did not start after the doctor stepped in and said on medical grounds he wasn’t fit to play.

Manager was over ruled.

Playing players at risk or showing markers for injury can cause insurance not to be paid out on the injury if it is a long term one. So the dr has final say on injuries, whoever, only the player can over rule the doctor to play. But that would still allow the clubs insurance to stand but negate their own personal players coverage.

So the sasa one sits 100% on the drs and medical team, not Lage.

Back
Top Bottom