Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Salernitana slate Wolves.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brill he will come here in Jan and probably do the same to us when chelsea come knocking lol
At least if he’s good enough to get Chelsea’s interest he’ll have probably done enough to keep us up.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least if he’s good enough to get Chelsea’s interest he’ll have probably done enough to keep us up.
What a way to live each season hoping to survive

Rather go down and rebuild with our youth products like Fraser and Farmer Hodge Lembikisa Lonjwik Cundle Hoever Chiquinho Corbeanu Bolla Chem Mosquera Moulden Jordao make us millions selling off others

Probably what their secret plan is and keep Oneil to over see it through. Why else give him a 3 year deal?

Then pocket the money off the player sales and hop off back to China with it.

May sound extreme but and big but the Chinese economy is down the drain

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rather go down and rebuild with our youth products like Fraser and Farmer Hodge Lembikisa Lonjwik Cundle Hoever Chiquinho Corbeanu Bolla Chem Mosquera Moulden Jordao make us millions selling off others

Probably what their secret plan is and keep Oneil to over see it through. Why else give him a 3 year deal?

The biggest problem is that so is the British economy!

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Half the PL teams start the season hoping to survive. If we went down and rebuilt with youth I can assure you if we did get back up - and Wolves fans know better than anyone that’s not a given - the first aim would be to survive. Unless Fosun pump money in again or sell to someone who will that’s the reality, best get used to it!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half the PL teams start the season hoping to survive. If we went down and rebuilt with youth I can assure you if we did get back up - and Wolves fans know better than anyone that’s not a given - the first aim would be to survive. Unless Fosun pump money in again or sell to someone who will that’s the reality, best get used to it!
Of course it would be but point I’m making players we have now we should be doing better and they aren’t so guess we will get caught out eventually and drop a league

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one wins in this scenario, it's a shame really.
I dont think the club did themselves any favours by fining him for his so called attitude towards the transfer falling through. In life you are allowed to be disappinted if something does happen you dont likeyou should not be fined for that. If however he had refused to play for them that would be different.
The club would have been much better off making him feel wanted and appreciated even if it was for just one window.
Agree both parties lose on this one.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like the salernitana outburst was the director chappy covering his own ****. Seemingly had no plans in the likely event of someone coming in for his star striker

Now he has the same challenge to solve but without being able to bring anyone in!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
All seems a bit odd to me. Refusing to play because having only recently signed, his club turned down a ridiculous low ball offer right up against the deadline? Not sure he'll be doing his reputation any good if he doesn't at least get his head down until January.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All seems a bit odd to me. Refusing to play because having only recently signed, his club turned down a ridiculous low ball offer right up against the deadline? Not sure he'll be doing his reputation any good if he doesn't at least get his head down until January.
He should get himself fit but if his head has gone that’s a mental issue

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He got fined too

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
He should get himself fit but if his head has gone that’s a mental issue
He got fined too
Obviously he might have issues beyond the transfer, but it sounds like a guy who wanted a move and had his head turn by a transfer offer which maybe would have made sense 2 weeks earlier to test the waters, but was never going to go through in the circumstances. He's going to keep getting fined if he just doesn't turn up and rightly so. This looks like a much more extreme version of Nunes and let's face it most people were pretty angry there, even though it seemed inevitable that the transfer was going through.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was an obligation to buy they could have sold him to us and then used the loan fee of 2 million to bring in a replacement on the same sort of deal but final fee a lot less.
If they were getting 20 million off us at the end of the season they were foolish not to sell.
Crikey everton's first installment for beto is in two year's time.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
If it was an obligation to buy they could have sold him to us and then used the loan fee of 2 million to bring in a replacement on the same sort of deal but final fee a lot less.
If they were getting 20 million off us at the end of the season they were foolish not to sell.
Crikey everton's first installment for beto is in two year's time.
Udinese had already signed replacements though, they were probably looking to sell. Salernitana had just signed him permanently and clearly didn't want to sell. I mean what sort of club would go into a season with no focal point up top?

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, I really don't want a player with this type of character at the club. Perhaps my morals will be tested if we are rock bottom at Xmas, but I really don't like the thought of having players like that here.

Back
Top Bottom