Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sako

AberWolf

Reaction score
Thought this deserved a thread on its own. After a dreadful few games any bit of positive news is good!

Was one of the lads Sako came over to as the end of the game on Saturday and he looked genuinely gutted and apologised to us for the performance and gave us his shirt. Top bloke. Wish the others seemed to care as much.

F

FLEET WOLF

Thought this deserved a thread on its own. After a dreadful few games any bit of positive news is good!

Was one of the lads Sako came over to as the end of the game on Saturday and he looked genuinely gutted and apologised to us for the performance and gave us his shirt. Top bloke. Wish the others seemed to care as much.

A farewell gesture, no doubt

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Top Man.

Has been quiet recently (although still our best player at Ipswich and Derby), which has again emphasized just how reliant we are on him for goals and assists.

Some of our other midfielders/wingers/attackers have to step up to the plate as their returns simply aren't good enough.

F

FLEET WOLF

Top Man.

Has been quiet recently (although still our best player at Ipswich and Derby), which has again emphasized just how reliant we are on him for goals and assists.

Some of our other midfielders/wingers/attackers have to step up to the plate as their returns simply aren't good enough.

Last season quite a few players chipped in with goals, but this season, if Sako and Dicko don't score we are really struggling. When was the last time KMac scored?

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sako has shown, how as a foreign player, you can win over the fans, by adapting and adding commitment and workrate to talent. I wish more imports where like him!
He also seems keen to engage with fans on Twitter as well and as games, and I find that he's genuinely fallen in loven with Wolves and England.

This doesnt mean, of course, that he wouldn leave in January or in the summer. Cant blame him though, and if he leaves, it would be with sadness, but my blessing. After all, his contract runs out and if he can get a crack at things at a higher level, why shouldnt he?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He seems to love it here, I just hope that's enough for him to decide to stay, it's the only thing that's we've got going in our favour at the moment.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A classic case where the club can't evolve due to stupid mistakes and the better players fall away - see Lescott. Whether he leaves in January or in the summer he has been one of the few rays of sunshine and despite stupid comments by some here he has always shown commitment as confirmed by KJ many times.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's clear he loves the club and the fans. It's a shame that he's too good for this team at the moment and I won't have anything negative to say when he leaves in the summer, be it for a newly promoted club or a club that's a guaranteed challenger like Derby, Watford etc.

I genuinely don't think anybody will sign him in January due to the AFCON but I can see him signing a pre-contract with someone.

F

FLEET WOLF

A classic case where the club can't evolve due to stupid mistakes and the better players fall away - see Lescott. Whether he leaves in January or in the summer he has been one of the few rays of sunshine and despite stupid comments by some here he has always shown commitment as confirmed by KJ many times.

Very true

E

Essex Wolf

Sako is one of very few players that can hold their head high of late.

M

Mr Wolf

Last season quite a few players chipped in with goals, but this season, if Sako and Dicko don't score we are really struggling. When was the last time KMac scored?

When was the last time he had a shot on target?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wont find it so gutting when he is off in January or the summer!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His shooting ability is arguably the worst in the team IMO. Not sure what Batth is like, but McDonald can't shoot to save his life!

Batth?? Strange choice I'd like to know if Rowe or VLP can shoot before a CH!!

E

Edgmond Wolf

It was a great gesture and heartfelt.....i just could not help but think he has started his goodbyes

I was standing behind you :eek:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I wasn't there but comms suggested that Batth and a couple of others came over. All sounds very similar to Derby. To be honest if I was one of them I might be tempted to slope off after recent performances.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I wasn't there but comms suggested that Batth and a couple of others came over. All sounds very similar to Derby. To be honest if I was one of them I might be tempted to slope off after recent performances.

Correct

There were others who came over but lets see if JW really knows......:rolleyes:

S

SouthwesternWolf

I don't think you were there....because that's not actually true....

They came past (only because they had to to get to the tunnel) and gave some dejected looks to the stand and some half hearted claps. It was pathetic. Sako went over and spoke to some fans and gave his shirt, the rest just walked by

E

Edgmond Wolf

They came past (only because they had to to get to the tunnel) and gave some dejected looks to the stand and some half hearted claps. It was pathetic. Sako went over and spoke to some fans and gave his shirt, the rest just walked by

You missed Batth and Ricketts then, they just didn't walk by.....

Back
Top Bottom