Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Saiss injured.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen this but not elsewhere

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there is still a chance he could play today which is suggested I wouldn't have thought the injury would be to bad.... hopefully!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he plays against Egypt, the media love in around them solely because of Salah is wholly annoying.

I actually fancy Morocco to go on and win, bloody good first XI.
Yes the BBC Football Focus explained "Salahs's Egypt " was playing Morocco !
They are such simplistic luvvies .

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looked ok, if cream crackered, at the end. Hopefully fit by the time he gets back.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That loss is on him. He didn’t deserve to just walk back into the side after Toti played so well IMO. He hasn’t been great since his return. I can’t get my head around that defending from him. Droppable offence

T

TheConcourse

He needs a rest. Cost us points in two back to back games with rash decision making. What even was that?

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That loss is on him. He didn’t deserve to just walk back into the side after Toti played so well IMO. He hasn’t been great since his return. I can’t get my head around that defending from him. Droppable offence
Nonsense. The loss is on the boss and the players who had 14 attempts on goal and couldn't muster a serious threat. Blame Saiss if you want but he's one player who always gives his all in the cause.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

If you never threaten the opposition and you have good but not great defenders you will lose games because they occasionally make errors. We have less goals than Watford

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re relatively strong at his position and it’s been a few poor games, shake it up. Would’ve done so for this one. Toti offers pace, Boly offers power.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, the loss, as has been the case for a very long time, inc in the Nuno era,, is on the midfield that:
- don’t control the midfield
- don’t break up opposition play
- don’t provide an out ball for the defence
- dont pass through the lines to the strikers
- don’t support the strikers quickly enough when we do get forward

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all seem to agree that Romain's form has dipped slightly. Probably more than one factor - ACON with its physical demands of switching from a cold to a hot climate and back again, general tiredness, uncertainty as to his future...

I'm sure Toti will get his chance. Maybe sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom