Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ryan Mason

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just posted on the ot thread. As didn't know where best.

All the best. Hope he makes a full recovery but doesn't sound great

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh no dreadful news. Praying for you Ryan. Looked horrific. All the best to the lad.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only just caught up with this. Obviously I haven't seen anything on the TV. But if he was out for that long should the game have been abandoned? I don't know.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hull statement at 22:18 confirms he has undergone surgery and he is in a stable condition. Long may that be the case. Once again good luck in your recovery.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am really shocked to hear this as I did not watch the game.
I really hope Ryan pulls through.
There is nothing else to say other than my thoughts and very best wishes are with him and his family.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Horrible news, hope the lad pulls through and has a quick and full recovery.

W

WasStefan

Strange . He was moving and even looked up at one stage iirc
Nothing strange about it. Delayed reactions are what kill when it comes to head injuries. You think nothing is wrong and...

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hull statement at 22:18 confirms he has undergone surgery and he is in a stable condition. Long may that be the case. Once again good luck in your recovery.
Thanks for the update. Fingers and everything else crossed for him.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing strange about it. Delayed reactions are what kill when it comes to head injuries. You think nothing is wrong and...
Without going into it my brother had a terrible one and was up on his feet after the accident being aggressive to the emergency services, which one said was a sign of a brain injury. The pressure inside the skull is very dangerous, they had to release it. When they brought him out of sedation his memory had regressed & he was talking like a child. The sod said my dad looked like our grandad & I looked like a "fat dad". Thank goodness he recovered.

Best wishes to Ryan Mason and his family.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only just heard this as I have been out all night.I said I would never post again when I have been drinking.but I think I will be ok with this.Dreadful news,hope he has a full and speedy(as possible) recovery.Best wishes son.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only saw/heard about it on motd2. Horrific injury. best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Never forget that Plymouth player who did something similar at Molineux in a collision with Elokobi. The sound of the impact is a stomach turner.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched this game and saw it happen. You knew he was in trouble when he tried to get up and his teammates were holding him down so he couldn't move.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is awful , my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Ryan .

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just about remember it happening to Don Goodman.

Anyway, hope Mason pulls through.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched it on tv also, accidental clash of heads with Cahill. Hope the lad recovers.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very impressed with how instantly the ref blew up and got the trainer's on

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like everyone else, hope all ends up OK.

Simmowolf

Reaction score
Irresponsible journalism by the gutter press as usual suggesting last night that he was fighting for his life, I'm sure his family and friends would have been thrilled to see that. Best wishes to him, he'll be in great hands.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very impressed with how instantly the ref blew up and got the trainer's on

I agree, very impressive

Horrible stuff. Made me think about how terrible watching this must be if you're his family/friend/etc.

Really hope he pulls through!

E

Essex Wolf

Puts things into perspective and wish him a speedy recovery.

S

ShropshireLad

Sad news...very sad. I really hope he recovers and can continue his life as normal.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Irresponsible journalism by the gutter press as usual suggesting last night that he was fighting for his life, I'm sure his family and friends would have been thrilled to see that. Best wishes to him, he'll be in great hands.
Agreed. No one else was reporting it like this, looked on the Beeb and other sources to see if they were reporting it and no one else was running with that sort of headline/extent of his injuries being that serious (Although obviously they are still serious).

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Horrible injury.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just about remember it happening to Don Goodman.

Anyway, hope Mason pulls through.

I remember the Goodman one, think it was against Huddersfield. He also tried to get up at one point whilst having treatment on the pitch.

The positive for Mason is that he can look to the likes of Don Goodman as proof that people can come back from injuries like he's suffered.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched it live and it was right on the temple of his head. Fingers crossed he pulls through, a horrific injury.

All the best Ryan

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What exactly are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom