Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be 4-3-3 in lopeteguis thinking

Gomes lemina traore nunes

If you are playing 2 , we don’t need a fifth mkdfielder

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
didnt someone on here say Jl was stopping and away kit was red ? cant remember who but well done that person !!

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
Would definitely take him that's for sure. I imagine minimal fee - probably decent wage though.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A report I've just seen says Rodrigo is going to Sevilla. Suggests its done and dusted.

Kennedy

Reaction score
From the Oxford English Dictionary..

a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

"they were investigating rumours of a massacre"

----

Just thought I would leave this here...

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes pulling that fake smile my mental 12 year old daughter used to when being asked to smile for the camera despite doing something 99.9% of kids would be enjoying

Balti Pie

Reaction score
A chap I know apparently has a connection with somebody at the club. He told me there are several South & central American targets because of the value for money they can offer. He mentioned an Argentine player called Redondo had been looked at, although he didn't know if we've enquired.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A chap I know apparently has a connection with somebody at the club. He told me there are several South & central American targets because of the value for money they can offer. He mentioned an Argentine player called Redondo had been looked at, although he didn't know if we've enquired.
that would be this lad

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I was a young strutting peacock I would go to a dance and look at many of the lovely girls but would still go home on my own.:(

Back
Top Bottom