Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange. Mendes was a night club owner till he became a football agent. Where did his knowledge of football come from?

He must just have an eye for talent and he clearly has. You dont become as successful as he is without knowing how to pick a player. Sellars isnt on his level at all.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't wanna spread idle gossip but I have heard that a handful of folks on here criticising every facet of the Qatar World Cup were seen watching a game at the dog and duck this afternoon.
I think it is first-rate of you not wanting to spread idle gossip .... if only such community spirit was widespread how much better would we all not be ;)

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't wanna spread idle gossip but I have heard that a handful of folks on here criticising every facet of the Qatar World Cup were seen watching a game at the dog and duck this afternoon.
I didn't even know of a single pub called the Dog and Duck in the Smoke.... Google proved me wrong lol....

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange. Mendes was a night club owner till he became a football agent. Where did his knowledge of football come from?
You don't need football knowledge to be an agent. Just some unerstanding of contract law and 100k deposit. The media will tell you who the best players are.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More of a rumour from the rum shack than the pub, but was talking to a Spanish fella about football and he's adamant Ramos is coming to us from PSG
Ramos and costa in the same team. Ideal type of signing. Just can not see that happening.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
More of a rumour from the rum shack than the pub, but was talking to a Spanish fella about football and he's adamant Ramos is coming to us from PSG
Ramos is going to Saudi Arabia isn’t he? Same team as Ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom