Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NDA’s are definitely “worth ****” even in the pub……

I have seen NDA issues get someone who was having a joke with their mates at a wedding……

If the company reputation or business can be affected, an NDA is nothing to laughed at or reduced in importance
NDAs are slightly scary.... Try OSA 1911/1989 some time....

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would senior staff be put on official notice of ownership change? Not sure that's even a thing, plus telling more people is an invitation for rumours to spread which Fosun clearly don't want. They could easily manage stricter delegated authority on payments with the FFP line/parent company wanting stricter control without mentioning change of ownership.

Although I hope we are being sold!
And why would purchases over 10k need to be okayed by China. Just how many things can you buy for £10,000 to make that the limit. ****ing ridiculous! :tearsofjoy:

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NDAs aren't worth **** when you're taking to people in the pub. This just doesn't make sense unless the deal is already sorted bar the formalities.

NDA’s are definitely “worth ****” even in the pub……

I have seen NDA issues get someone who was having a joke with their mates at a wedding……

If the company reputation or business can be affected, an NDA is nothing to laughed at or reduced in importance

NDAs are absolutely worth ****.

Interesting range of experiences…

NDAs are, like most contracts, only as effective as their enforcement. If a company doesn’t enforce an NDA it’s worthless. Some companies don’t give a damn, sign them, and just ignore them. I used to work for a company for whom contracts are sacrosanct, and if you signed an NDA, as we always did for any deal or internal “project”, and broke its terms, you would definitely be fired, and possibly sued for damages, if there were any as a result. Witch-hunt wouldn’t be too strong a term.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

NDAs are, like most contracts, only as effective as their enforcement. If a company doesn’t enforce an NDA it’s worthless. Some companies don’t give a damn, sign them, and just ignore them. I used to work for a company for whom contracts are sacrosanct, and if you signed an NDA, as we always did for any deal or internal “project”, and broke its terms, you would definitely be fired, and possibly sued for damages, if there were any as a result. Witch-hunt wouldn’t be too strong a term.
Depends on the profession, breach for me would have me striped of my license.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends on the profession, breach for me would have me striped of my license.
Guessing you work in financial services or with investments then?

An NDA at NFU Mutual and St John’s place aren’t to be triffled with…… even mentioning somethings internally has seen people in a world of pain ontop of losing their licence and having issues with the FCA in some cases

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guessing you work in financial services or with investments then?

An NDA at NFU Mutual and St John’s place aren’t to be triffled with…… even mentioning somethings internally has seen people in a world of pain ontop of losing their licence and having issues with the FCA in some cases
The eyes boggle at sc91being triffled ;-)
UYW

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Yep. This is the truth. Depends on the NDA and on the person. Tho more often than not people stick to them.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. This is the truth. Depends on the NDA and on the person. Tho more often than not people stick to them.

In my experience, the bigger risk of disclosure comes from those who aren’t asked to sign an NDA, but those who come across info and rumours in the workplace. People who sign NDAs tend to be good at not telling people outside their organisation, but sometimes less discrete amongst colleagues who they assume have also signed one, or just a little indiscreet around the coffee machine, etc.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In my experience, the bigger risk of disclosure comes from those who aren’t asked to sign an NDA, but those who come across info and rumours in the workplace. People who sign NDAs tend to be good at not telling people outside their organisation, but sometimes less discrete amongst colleagues who they assume have also signed one, or just a little indiscreet around the coffee machine, etc.

Yep. And in the case of a club sale even if both the buyers and sellers have signed exclusivity agreements and NDA’s, there will be third parties who know bits and pieces, and it can reach a point where its conspicuous that two parties are silent.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who wouldve thought with the epic transfer rumours thread reaching legendary status that the biggest transfer rumour of the summer is the club.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive seen him on the bench at the mol for Hungary......closest he has been to our pitch .... probably the only time he has been in Wolverhampton......got no problem with him....he is what he is....we brought him for cheap to make a modest fee for profit......it hasn't worked....he is a million miles away from making a premier league squad.........I suspect in 8 or so days when the window shuts we might see a mutual contract termination......he isn't getting in our squad now or never......

Just can't believe the air time the bloke gets on here....
So you get all stressy that people haven't seen him play and are talking about him possibly being in the squad...

While you've never seen him play and have written him off...

I like your logic.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you get all stressy that people haven't seen him play and are talking about him possibly being in the squad...

While you've never seen him play and have written him off...

I like your logic.
I have seen him play ....once for Hungary......just get confused why he gets so much air time on here that's all.....

As I say I got the transfer all along ...he want gonna play for us .... just suprised others don't ...and still think he is an option, when in reality he isn't even at Compton....

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen him play ....once for Hungary......just get confused why he gets so much air time on here that's all.....

As I say I got the transfer all along ...he want gonna play for us .... just suprised others don't ...and still think he is an option, when in reality he isn't even at Compton....
Ooh once! You're clearly the authority on Bolla then. I look forward to your expert opinion.

I saw R9 play once in the flesh, he was rubbish that day.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen him play about 20 times for gcz, he looked ok, I'm interested to see what we sell him for rather than expecting him to play for us. Would have thought he'd be sold by now

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Where is he, then?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where is he, then?
Have you seen him ...I haven't....jordao is surplus to requirements but at least he is training and playing with the u
Ooh once! You're clearly the authority on Bolla then. I look forward to your expert opinion.

I saw R9 play once in the flesh, he was rubbish that day.
Come on fella.....we signed him 2 or so years ago and he hasn't even made a summer training camp....it's not dishing the bloke.......he was never signed to play for wolves, just like kawabe and the Korean fella we put through grasshoppers and managed to make a profit on.....he isn't gonna suddenly rock up into our squad is he......I wish the lad well he obviously has a bit of ability but it's probably way short of a premier league squad.......Raul played for benfica n Atletico Madrid before us.....not grasshoppers.....

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you seen him ...I haven't....jordao is surplus to requirements but at least he is training and playing with the u
Come on fella.....we signed him 2 or so years ago and he hasn't even made a summer training camp....it's not dishing the bloke.......he was never signed to play for wolves, just like kawabe and the Korean fella we put through grasshoppers and managed to make a profit on.....he isn't gonna suddenly rock up into our squad is he......I wish the lad well he obviously has a bit of ability but it's probably way short of a premier league squad.......Raul played for benfica n Atletico Madrid before us.....not grasshoppers.....
He's in the best Hungarian squad for fifty years. Toti played for Grasshoppers too. You've seen him play once.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being linked with Gabriel Barbosa, no idea if it’s a goer or not, just been told we are being mentioned as part of talks with another club which is how the person I get occasional bits and bobs from heard about it, didn’t hear it at the pub though!
FM legend a few years ago

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was very highly rated a few years ago as a younger player, still fairly young (25/26ish I think)?

Yes just looked him up, 26 apparently! Has played at inter and is Brazilian so would know our Brazilian contingent at least!

Kay WWFC

Reaction score
Being linked with Gabriel Barbosa, no idea if it’s a goer or not, just been told we are being mentioned as part of talks with another club which is how the person I get occasional bits and bobs from heard about it, didn’t hear it at the pub though!
Would love this imo. Scores for fun in Brazil, not sure on his European record but looks to be a proper bagsman.

Shame that every rumour on here is either *******s or doesn't work out

Back
Top Bottom