Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ruddy Stays

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Good man to have in the squad, did well Tuesday.

D

Deleted member 5910

I am surprised by this news. Hasn't a hope in Hell of supplanting Patricio any time soon- he must be happy to act as backup (with a decent pay rise, I imagine).

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At his age he isn't going to get in a top of the table championship club let alone another Premier League side. Being back up and part of the journey must appeal to him.
Strangely got more appreciation on Tuesday night than most of last season

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does Norris get a game ? Will he go on loan ?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really pleased with this as he is an excellent back up keeper. More importantly though he seems to be a veteran presence around the squad and that cannot be overstated.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
How does Norris get a game ? Will he go on loan ?
have you noticed how Prem teams have 3 goalkeepers ? - and at Man City as their second choice in injured they are looking at bringing in an emergency loan, so I doubt we will come down to 2 keepers myself

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised at this, but it's good news. Thought he might look to try and be number one elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 3751

Maybe, just maybe Rui is only here for a year (or January) before moving on to bigger stuff ????? - Hard hat on :eek:
Or take the hard hat off and pant wet... Rui is going to get a long ban for cancelling his contract!:eek:

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not suprised at all. There was interest in him in the summer from 3 championship clubs and Wolves made it clear they wanted him to stay.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news. He might not make that much of an impact on the pitch this season (bar injuries and cup) but he'll make a massive one off it

R

reanswolf

Great news. Glad to hear he got a lot of appreciation at Sheff Wed too.
Was in a tough position last season with Ikeme being unwell.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Contracts renewal means that all bases are covered if a player stays or goes.
Hope he stays, he's a quality keeper. If he leaves we get full market price.. win win.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously he is looking forward to playing at Wembley in the league cup final (carabao cup)

K

Knocker Lite

Not suprised at all. There was interest in him in the summer from 3 championship clubs and Wolves made it clear they wanted him to stay.

There was also interest from a Premier league club. Wolves didn't want to know.

D

Deleted member 5910

Maybe, just maybe Rui is only here for a year (or January) before moving on to bigger stuff ????? - Hard hat on :eek:
Very unlikely Rui would go to all that trouble with Sporting (potentially incurring a hefty compensation fee that we have agreed to pay on his behalf), only to move on after 6 months. I've got a feeling he will see out his contract with us.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
any news of outgoings? thought we'd have heard more about the fringe players/bomb squad mark 2 leaving.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno has probably sold him the benefits of being able to study the game as a backup goalkeeper, if he wants to move into management when his career is over!

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno has probably sold him the benefits of being able to study the game as a backup goalkeeper, if he wants to move into management when his career is over!

He said in one of the question tankard videos with Bennett he’s got no interest in being a manager. Too much responsibility!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was already our highest paid player last season

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really excellent news both for Ruddy and for Wolves.
I hope he gets to play in any cup matches. :):)

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pleased with this. Ruddy would probably have been good enough this season but I doubt he'd have pulled off that worldie last week.

Back
Top Bottom