Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rob Edwards: Luton Town name former Watford boss as manager

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him. If he is successful, it would perhaps benefit us too in the long term.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nicely placed for another run at the play-offs, and maybe even automatic promotion. Have many bosses been sacked in the last few days? Like with us, there must be a few clubs thinking this would be a good time to bring somebody new in, with effectively a nice little pre-season.

Good luck, Rob.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Luton Town have named ex-Watford boss Rob Edwards as their new manager on a "minimum three-and-a-half year" deal.

The 39-year-old replaces Nathan Jones, who left the Championship club last week after being appointed by Premier League side Southampton.
Bet that's gone down well with Luton fans..... NOT!

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say that surprises me in a good way. Can you imagine us reacting that way to a former Albion manager, even one who wasn't there long?

There's a lot of over-emotional people here, so probably not.

It'd be a bit different if WBA were a much more successful club than us, with better managers.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I guess he wasn’t with us that long so it doesn’t really feel like Edwards is an ex Watford manager ..

I mean they took Nathan Jones back after he first walked out on them .

Of course it all depends on how they do ..

A bad start and the pressure might be on but they do well , beat us or finish about us and their fans will be very happy !

Just hope they have some wing backs and don’t mind playing the ball out from the back.

Back
Top Bottom