Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ricardo carvalho to QPR on loan

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And £9m for Dawson.

Looks like they are really giving it ago but with the amount of money their owners are splashing out on ageing players how long until they walk away if they don't get instant success?

A

andyc225

I look forward to them being the next Portsmouth when it all comes crashing down. Everything's similar down to their ramshackle stadia.

D

Deleted member 3545

Why does everyone think they will become the next Portmouth?

They are in their 2nd season the premiership owned by a billionaire and building to be fair a decent squad.
I dont take much notice in last saturdays result take last season who beat them 4-0 and where did they end up?

BBC says Dawson deal £7.5m

To me seems a case of sour grapes and green eyed monster

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hate QPR. I really do. For sure.

A

andyc225

They are in their 2nd season the premiership owned by a billionaire and building to be fair a decent squad.
I dont take much notice in last saturdays result take last season who beat them 4-0 and where did they end up?

Because, like Portsmouth, they're a quaint little club with no real history spending huge sums of money on wages and transfers that there is simply no chance of them ever recouping. It didn't save them from surviving on the last day (and their fate wasn't completely in their own hands then) last season, and it won't help them this.

F

Forever Wolves

QPR's biggest problem is it doesn't matter how many 'decent' players they sign, they'll still be managed by one of the sh$$test managers in the premier league.

B

Benji

He was an outstanding player, but his legs have completely gone.

D

Deleted member 3545

Because, like Portsmouth, they're a quaint little club with no real history spending huge sums of money on wages and transfers that there is simply no chance of them ever recouping. It didn't save them from surviving on the last day (and their fate wasn't completely in their own hands then) last season, and it won't help them this.

Chelsea hadnt won anything for years before Roman took over the club was in decline.

Most clubs with billionaire backers chuck $$$$ laods of cash at their clubs, chelsea, liverpool, qpr,Soton are spending big at the moment, west ham, newcastle have in the past what was the last thing newcastle won?? Sunderland have spent big, Villa, Majority of the premiership have spent big you can say even wolves have since being in the premier and under the reign of SJH how much did they $$$$ up the wall then?

QPR survvied last seasson desnt matter how they did it the season before wolves survvied when it was out of their hands when they lost and birmingham lost to an late goal.

Like it or not QPR are in the premiership and can attract a better class of footballers than wolves for one they are london based and two they pay more fees and wages.

D

Dewsburywolf

Looks like John Terry's mate might end up being pushed onto the sidelines then

A

andyc225

Some incredible jealousy on here.

Did you say that when Pompey were signing big names too?

No jealousy, just realism. They're signing players with no real style or fit into any kind of system. Fresh from a 5-0 thumping against the might of Swansea City, they'll be in another relegation battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard a rumour they are looking to sign a first choice goal keeper aswel. Unbelievable if true.

A

andyc225

Heard a rumour they are looking to sign a first choice goal keeper aswel. Unbelievable if true.

Artur Boruc of Celtic fame. I don't know why they're interested in him, he's no better than Rob Green. They'd have been better off sticking with Paddy Kenny in all honesty.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like a knee jerk reaction to a thumping at the weekend. Dawson has a terrible injury record in recent seasons, obviously moving for more money. Carvalho is a strange signing.

Rich owner or not, they are surely on the Portsmouth road.

M

Mr Wolf

Should have been us last season, blowing money of the likes of Bassong, Huddlestone, Krancjaer etc instead of bottling it once again.

When we first got up I dreamed of that quality player who everyone seemed to sign, even the $$$$ teams did JJ Okocha, Dougary, Juninho, Ravenelli.

We've never had this and I feel let down, but at least we've got cash in the bank I'll tell the kids in years to come :rolleyes:

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's Tony Fernandes's money isn't it? And he's nothing compared to most chairmen in the PL. It's definately gonna go tits up in the end.

A

andyc225

It's Tony Fernandes's money isn't it? And he's nothing compared to most chairmen in the PL. It's definately gonna go tits up in the end.

He's roughly as wealthy on paper as Morgan, maybe a little less. He's spending money he hasn't got.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Rumours now are claiming Spurs are hijacking the loan deal and nabbing him for the season

Back
Top Bottom